Note: the translations are not official, only the English version is official.
|This is an official Incubator policy.
You may edit it, but please discuss major changes on the talk page first.
Ena politakaya incubatoriya.
Letanê bina bıvinê:
- WPera malumatibya test wiki (bıvine test zıwan vıraştış)
- Waştışê Besterni (bivine Racnayışê besterin)
- İdarekar (bivinê İdarekar)
Hostê Wikimedia Incubatori çıçyê
- The Wikimedia Incubator hosts tests of new language editions of the following Wikimedia projects:
Wikipedia (prefix "
Wiktionary (prefix "
Wikiquote (prefix "
Wikibooks (prefix "
Wikinews (prefix "
Wikigeyroğ (prefix "
- Incubator does not host a test project which is not in the list above (i.e. the proposals on meta:Proposals for new projects).
- The following Wikimedia projects have to be made somewhere else:
Jew zuwano newe bıwazê
- Veşi zanışin rê şırê Peşti bıvinê.
- You can start a test language of the projects mentioned above, regardless of whether you have a request at Meta, though it is recommended to ask first for confirmation through the page Incubator:Requests for starting a test. It is not required to have a proposal at Meta, but without one, your test will not be able to get an own wiki.
- Şıma rê çıçi icab keno:
Proce/kode/Pera Seri misal:
- Proce: Bıvinê #What Wikimedia Incubator hosts
- Code: a valid ISO 639 code. An ISO 639-1 code, if it doesn't exists, an ISO 639-3 code.
- Main Page: the word "Main Page" in your language. To make linking easier, it is recommended to be the same as the MediaWiki message "mainpage" (translatable at Translatewiki.net).
- Listey test Wikiya Template:Tests.
- Projects must match main m:WM:LPP requirements: project must not already exist, be unique language and have a valid language code.
Racnayış yana besternayış
Common reasons for test deletion
- If a test does not have a valid ISO 639 language code, it should be deleted.
- You may only propose a deletion of a test language which does not have a proposal on Meta or is rejected by the langcom.
- If it is rejected, the test can be kept for future proposals when the requirements are fulfilled (if this is possible), or else it should be proposed for deletion.
- If a project is given final approval, the test's pages will be imported to the new subdomain wiki. All pages should be deleted, except the info page, where a notice will be added (see Incubator:Policy/Test wiki info page for further information).
Prosedurê testê besternayışi
- Xısusiyetanê Besternayış wastışa bıvinê
- Dehana melumatê teferruatıni tede estê
- If needed, an XML file must be exported (needed means: if the test is not vandalism or nonsense – in general, use common sense)
- If requested, it can be exported to Incubator Plus
- All article pages in a test have a prefix of the form "project/langcode/", for example "wp/en/" for English Wikipedia.
- Images cannot be uploaded to Incubator; they must be uploaded to Wikimedia Commons. (Note that this means that uploading is disabled.)
- Templates and categories must be prefixed as the articles.
- All test languages will be marked with a template as explained on Incubator:Policy/Test wiki info page.
- Whilst on Incubator, you may apply for test adminship. This gives you a few admin rights (to delete and to block users) on your test.
Politikayanê enê Test Adminisratora bıvinê.
Test zıwani mor beno
- There are different templates which are used on the info pages in order to mark the status of the test wikis, you can find all information at Incubator:Policy/Test wiki info page.
You can find the policy about administrators, bureaucrats etc. on Incubator:Administrators.
- If there is sufficient reason to (e.g. vandalism), a user technically able to block may block a user for any timespan appropriate for the action.
- Users are not allowed to use multiple accounts, unless it is a bot or otherwise explicitly stated to be used for a specific purpose.
Karfinayışê cadê naman
|Main (+ talk)||Nay test wikiya, peley pêro veroleyayê|
|Template||all templates must be prefixed, except a few templates that are used for general Incubator purposes (like Template:Policy)|
|Module||all modules must be prefixed, except a few templates that are used for general Incubator purposes (like Module:Test wikis)|
|Category||all categories must be prefixed, except a few categories that are used for general Incubator purposes (like Category:Maintenance:(all))|
|Incubator/Help||only for general Incubator purposes (like this page)
|File||Na dosya heme cadı çına, feqet Wikimedia Commons dı esta|
|Lost||Henda vısto akar|