User talk:Philip J
Welcome to Wikimedia Incubator!
At the right there are some important links, and here are some tips and info:
- If you haven't created a user page yet, please create one with for example Babel templates on it.
- You can select your interface language in your preferences.
- If you make articles, templates or categories, don't forget to add a prefix!
- If your knowledge of English is good, you can help with translating pages to other languages you know, so more people can understand it!
- If you want to translate the interface, please go to Translatewiki.net and follow the instructions.
-- Welcoming Bot 07:37, 29 July 2015 (UTC)
Your request for help
I will definitely think about translating that short stub of the article.
Thank you so much for showing interest in my language. It doesn't have too many speakers, so any positive interest is extremely valuable.
I'll be adding my stubs (and hopefully articles too) until i can get this julevsáme wikipedia out of the incubator an make it official.
Now let's see if I've understood how to add this signature of mine, still kind of new to this...
Your offer to help
Thanks for the offer. I unfortunately don't have too much time to work on this Wikipedia project,
so I don't know when I'll manage to write some actual articles.
But I will contact you when I have something to show.
Thank you so much!!
Humble Request to Hon'ble Members of Language Committee
- As a Test Admin of Wp/khw Khowar Wikipedia Project I on behalf of the Khowar language communities of Pakistan, Afghanist, India and Xinjiang(China) humbly request the all respectable members of the language comittee for early approval, creation of Khowar Wkipedia i.e. khw.wikipedia.org. The Khowar language is spoken in Pakistan, India, Afghanistan and Xingjiang(China). I have created a test page for Khowar language in incubator i.e. Wikipedia Khowar (Khowar Language Wikipedia), On behalf of the abovementioned Khowar speaking four countries for early approval and creation and normalization of Khowar Wikipedia edition. Khowar is one of spoken 14 languages in Chitral(Pakistan). It will be useful to Khowar internet users to report news from worldwide. I strongly feel it deserves its own Wikipedia. Being a test admin i have translated all most used messages into khowar. I have created test Khowar Wikipedia at Khowar Wikpedia.--Raki 05:17, 6 November 2015 (UTC)
Country infobox and person for right to left writing (Nko)
How many articles are needed in a Wikipedia incubator before it can be upgraded to a full-level Wikipedia?
User Youssoufkadialy asked me to revise the above question for him, and also has a request for assistance on plugging in templates for right-to-left use. This is with regard to the incubated N'ko Wikipedia.
- @Mbagnick97: I have replied on your talk page. There is no set article threshold currently defined by the Wikimedia Foundation, however the quality of the articles is an important determining factor. If every article only contains 1 sentence stubs with no images, no wikilinks to other articles, then the likelihood of approval would be low, even if a thousand stubs were created. --Philip J (talk) 05:23, 8 February 2019 (UTC)
Mbagnick97Thank you very much for your reply . What about the infoboxes in N'ko ? i have tried it many times but still can't do it .Please try one sample for us .
Person Infobox in N'ko
- name = ߕߐ߮
- image = ߖߌ߬ߦߊ
- alt =
- caption =
- birth_name = ߛߐ߬ߘߐ߲߬ ߕߐ߮
- birth_date = ߡߏߦߌ߫ ߕߎߡߊ
- birth_place = ߡߏߦߌ߫ ߦߌߟߊ
- death_date = ߛߏߡߊߦߟߍߡߊ߲߫ ߕߎߡߊ
- death_place = ߛߏߡߊߦߟߍߡߊ߲߫ ߦߌߟߊ
- death_cause = ߛߊ߬ߦߊ ߞߎ߲߭
- resting_place = ߛߎ߬ߘߏ߲߬ ߦߌߟߊ
- occupation = ߓߊ߯ߙߊߘߊ
- other_names = ߊ߬ ߕߐ߯ ߜߘߍ߫
- movement = ߕߏ߰ߝߏ
- organization = ߘߍ߬ߞߙߎ
- monuments =
- education = ߞߊ߬ߙߊ߲
- spouse = ߝߘߎߡߊ
- children = ߘߋ߲ ߠߎ߬
- parents = ߡߊ߲ߛߊ ߟߎ߬
- relatives = ߓߊߘߋ߲ߡߊ ߟߎ߬
- website =ߓߟߐߟߐߞߐߜߍ
- signature = ߞߟߊ߬ߣߐ
- political party = ߓߘߍ߬ߓߘߍ߬ߟߌ߬ ߞߙߎߞߊ
- Religion = ߘߌ߯ߣߊ
In the following infobox what should be translated?
Module in Khowar
- Please fix this module [Module:Wp/khw/Lang/doc] and [Module:Wp/khw/Lang/data/doc] thanks --RAChitrali 06:19, 21 January 2019 (UTC)