Welcome to Wikimedia Incubator!
At the right there are some important links, and here are some tips and info:
- If you haven't created a user page yet, please create one with for example Babel templates on it.
- You can select your interface language in your preferences.
- If you make articles, templates or categories, don't forget to add a prefix!
- If your knowledge of English is good, you can help with translating pages to other languages you know, so more people can understand it!
- If you want to translate the interface, please go to Translatewiki.net and follow the instructions.
-- Welcoming Bot 15:20, 4 July 2014 (UTC)
Йаҡшымысыс DaveZ123! Can you help me? How to create a Babel (#babel:sty|ru|en-2; Template:Userbox/sty) for Siberian Tatar? What needs to be translate into Siberian Tatar?
Lingua ladina dolomitica[edit source]
Scusa se non ti ho risposto, ma io sto dando una mano all'incubator in lingua ladina dolomitica, ma non parlo ladino. Ho visto con piacere che User:Starladin ha già effettuato la traduzione.-Mizardellorsa (talk) 06:22, 11 March 2018 (UTC)
Can you help editing?[edit source]
I started the programs of Manchu Wikinews/Even Wikivoyage, Even Wiktionary/Even Wikibooks, Evenki Wiktionary/Evenki Wikibooks, Oroqen Wiktionary/Oroqen Wiktionary/Oroqen Wikibooks, Negidal Wiktionary/Negidal Wiktionary/Negidal Wikibooks, Udege Wiktionary/Udege Wikibooks, Oroch Wiktionary/Oroch Wiktionary/Oroch Wikibooks, Nanai Wiktionary/Nanai Wikibooks, Ulch Wiktionary/Ulch Wiktionary/Ulch Wikibooks, Orok Wiktionary/Orok Wikibooks on 14th July, 2020. If you know at least one of these Tungusic languages, can you help editing? (MiiCii, talk) 10:34, 24 July 2018 (UTC)