Welcome to Wikimedia Incubator!
At the right there are some important links, and here are some tips and info:
- If you haven't created a user page yet, please create one with for example Babel templates on it.
- You can select your interface language in your preferences.
- If you make articles, templates or categories, don't forget to add a prefix!
- If your knowledge of English is good, you can help with translating pages to other languages you know, so more people can understand it!
- If you want to translate the interface, please go to Translatewiki.net and follow the instructions.
-- Welcoming Bot 16:04, 22 February 2014 (UTC)
Hi, I have just recently started work on the category Category:Wp/enm/Contrees in Europe and I noticed those two articles listed in the title above. I suspect that both of them are about Russia and I plan to move the content from the first one to te second and then either turn the first one to a redirect or to an article about the Russian Language. However, before doing that I wanted to have this verified by another pair of eyes. Thanks in advance, -Gifnk dlm 2020 (talk) 20:19, 7 June 2021 (UTC)