Welcome to Wikimedia Incubator!
At the right there are some important links, and here are some tips and info:
- If you haven't created a user page yet, please create one with for example Babel templates on it.
- You can select your interface language in your preferences.
- If you make articles, templates or categories, don't forget to add a prefix!
- If your knowledge of English is good, you can help with translating pages to other languages you know, so more people can understand it!
- If you want to translate the interface, please go to Translatewiki.net and follow the instructions.
-- Welcoming Bot 00:16, 9 August 2016 (UTC)
Empty pages[edit source]
I see that you have created 11 pages in Wp/nqo that have been empty for a while. You do not need to create placeholders; when you are ready to write, write.
- Dear StevenJ81 ,
- Don't forget that the majority of my language contributors are new in Wiki project .Some don't even know how to create the page title. Therefore , Those pages were created to help them to contribute easily . — The preceding unsigned comment was added by Youssoufkadialy (discussion • contribs) 19:59, 26 February 2019 (UTC).
Infobox Making for N'ko Language[edit source]
I have tried to make country infoboxes in geography article with no success . Please Can you help with it ? just with one example .
I pasted the template Infobox country from French, but it still needs to be translated in N'ko. There are also a few templates that must be created. Alternatively, you can use the old method. Here's is an example from greek wikipedia:
Translations: Εθνικό motto (National motto), Επίσημη γλώσσα is Official language, Πρωτεύουσα is capital city, πρόεδρος is president, περιοχή is area, ολικό and νερό means total and water respectively, πληθυσμός is population, ανεξαρτησία από - ημερομηνία αναγνώρισης is independence from - date of recognition, νόμισμα is currency, ζώνη ώρας is timezone and κωδικός κλήσεων is call code. Take the code and using the translations, you can adapt it in Nqo. Good luck to your project!
|Εθνικό motto: Ελευθερία ή Θάνατος
(Αγγλικά: Liberty or Death)
|Πληθυσμός - Total (2001) - Density||Ranked 70th10,964,020 80.5/km²|
|Ανεξαρτησία - Declared - Αναγνωρισμένη||From the Ottoman Empire March 25, 1821 1828|
|Νόμισμα||Ευρώ¹, Ελληνικά ευρό-νομίσματα|
|Ζώνη Ώρας||UTC +2|
|Εθνικός ύμνος||Ύμνος πρός την Ελευθερίαν|
|(1) Προ του 2001: Ελληνική δραχμή|
I can try and help you create a Country Infobox template. Firstly, please help translate these words into N'ko:
- Flag = ߖߏ߲߬ߖߏ߲
- Coat of Arms = ߡߊ߬ߛߙߋ
- Motto = ߞߎ߲߬ߦߊ߬ߘߐ
- Anthem = ߞߎ߲߬ߘߐ߲ߞߟߌ
- Capital City = ߞߎߓߋߘߊ
- Largest City = ߘߎ߰ߓߊ
- Official languages = ߞߎ߲߬ߠߊ߬ߛߌ߰ ߞߊ߲
- Vernacular languages = ߝߊ߬ߛߏ ߞߊ߲ߓߊ
- Ethnic groups = ߛߌߦߊ
- Demonym = ߞߊߦߊ
- Government = ߞߎ߲߬ߠߊ߬ߛߌ߮
- President = ߞߊ߲ߕߌ߮
- Prime Minister = ߞߏߕߌ߯ ߞߌߣߊ
- Legislature = ߡߙߊ߬ߞߊ߲
- Independence = ߘߍ߲ߖߘߍߟߦߊ
- Area = ߝߊ߲߬ߝߘߊ
- Population = ߛߌ߰ߓߊ߮ ߦߙߌߞߊ
- Density = ߢߐ߬ߢߐ ߓߙߍ߬ߦߊ
- Gross Domestic Product= ߡߌ߬ߙߌ߲߬ߘߌ ߛߐ߬ߘߐ߲߬ߝߋ߲
Per capital = ߞߎ߲ߕߎߙߎ߲ ߛߐ߬ߘߐ߲߬ߝߋ߲
- Currency = ߝߊ߬ߘߊ߲߬ߞߊ
- Time Zone = ߕߎ߬ߡߊ߬ ߛߙߍߘߍ
- Calling code = ߕߎ߲ߞߊ߲ ߞߟߌߟߌߛߙߋ
- Internet code = ߓߟߐߟߐߛߙߋ
- The Country Template has been added to this article, you can now proceed to translate the remaining items into N'ko. --Philip J (talk) 04:42, 28 February 2019 (UTC)
--Philip J Thank you very much for the great job. it works wonderfully now. Now you can also help for person infobox and scientific articles. Best regards
Person Infobox in N'ko[edit source]
- name = ߕߐ߮
- image = ߖߌ߬ߦߊ
- alt =
- caption =
- birth_name = ߛߐ߬ߘߐ߲߬ ߕߐ߮
- birth_date = ߡߏߦߌ߫ ߕߎߡߊ
- birth_place = ߡߏߦߌ߫ ߦߌߟߊ
- death_date = ߛߏߡߊߦߟߍߡߊ߲߫ ߕߎߡߊ
- death_place = ߛߏߡߊߦߟߍߡߊ߲߫ ߦߌߟߊ
- death_cause = ߛߊ߬ߦߊ ߞߎ߲߭
- resting_place = ߛߎ߬ߘߏ߲߬ ߦߌߟߊ
- occupation = ߓߊ߯ߙߊߘߊ
- other_names = ߊ߬ ߕߐ߯ ߜߘߍ߫
- movement = ߕߏ߰ߝߏ
- organization = ߘߍ߬ߞߙߎ
- monuments =
- education = ߞߊ߬ߙߊ߲
- spouse = ߝߘߎߡߊ
- children = ߘߋ߲ ߠߎ߬
- parents = ߡߊ߲ߛߊ ߟߎ߬
- relatives = ߓߊߘߋ߲ߡߊ ߟߎ߬
- website =ߓߟߐߟߐߞߐߜߍ
- signature = ߞߟߊ߬ߣߐ
- political party = ߓߘߍ߬ߓߘߍ߬ߟߌ߬ ߞߙߎߞߊ
- Religion = ߘߌ߯ߣߊ
In the following infobox what should be translated?
- It was wrongly created by a new contributor, therefore it can be deleted. — The preceding unsigned comment was added by Youssoufkadialy (discussion • contribs) 08:27, 26 March 2019 (UTC).
Needs help with a translation[edit source]
I would like to know whether you can translate the following message present in N'ko to English. It was a post being made in Incubator:Administrators' noticeboard and was then reverted. The message is as follows:
==ߒߖߙߋߞߏ߬ߙߋ߫ ߖߓߊ߯ߘߊ ==
ߞߊ߬ߓߌ ߂߀߀߅ ߖߓߊ߯ߘߊ ߣߌ߲߬ ߛߌ߲ߘߌ ߘߊ߫ ߲ ߒߓߊ߬ ߖߓߊ߯ߘߊ ߣߌ߲߬ ߛߏ߯ߙߏ ߣߌ߲߬ ߟߐ߲ߞߏ ߣߌ߲߬ ߠߎ߬ ߸ߟߋ߬ ߞߊߙߊ߲߬ ߡߊ߬ ߁߭ ߺ ߟߐ߲ߘߊ ߟߐ߲ߞߏ ߣߌߛߞ ߛߋߒߞߏߦߊ ߖߎ߲߯ߛߊ ߞߍ߲ߘߍߞߊߙߊ߲ ߘߡߊ߬ߟߐ߲ ߘߐ߬ߞߏ
: ߂߲ߺ ߟߐ߲ߘߊ ߟߐ߲ߞߏ ߣߌ߫ ߓߐ߯ߝߍߦߊ
ߓߐ߯ߝߍߞߊߙߊ߲ ߖߌߛߎ߲߯ߞߊߙߊ߲ ߡߐ߲ߕߐ߲߬ߞߊߙߊߣߌ߫ ߓߐ߯ߝߍ ߛߋߒߞߏߦߊ. ߃߲ߺ ߟߐ߲ߘߊ ߟߐ߲ߞߏ ߣߌ߫ ߡߐ߬ߞߏ ߘߍ߲ߟߐ߲߬ߘߐ߬ߦߊ ߘߎ߬ߡߊ߬ߛߓߍ ߘߐ߬ߝߐ ߞߊ߬ߞߎ߬ߘߊ߬ ߡߟߋߞߎߦߊ ߄߲ߺ ߕߌ߲ߙߌ߲ߘߊ ߟߎ߬ ߕߌ߲ߙߌ߲ߘߊ ߝߌ߬ߟߊ߬ ߟߋ߬ ߖߓߊ߯ߘߊ ߣߌ߲߬ ߠߊ߫ ߁߭ߺ ߖߎ߲߯ߛߊ ߕߌ߲ߙߌ߲ߘߊ ߂߲ߺ ߞߍ߲ߘߍߞߊߙߊ߲ ߕߌ߲ߙߌ߲ߘߊ ߕߟߋߓߊ߬ߦߊ߬ߟߌ ߞߊߙߊ߲߬ ߕߟߋߦߊ ߘߊ߲ߘߐ߬ ߟߎ߬ ߟߊ߫ ߥߌ߲ߘߏߛ ߥߐߙߘ ߍߛߴߛߍߟ ߔߐ߲ߥߊ ߔߐ߲ߕ ߊߛ߭ߍߛ ߕߟߋߦߊ ߢߍߥߟߊߦߊ߬ߟߌ . ߡߊߔ ߌ߲ߔߏ ߣߌ߫ ߤߊߛ߭ߋߞߊߙߘ
ߛߟߊߕߌ߯ ߟߏ߲ߛߋߣߌ߲߫ ߞߐ߲ߘߍ߫ ߟߊ߬ ߟߌߡߟߊ ߟߊ߫ ߖߍ߲ߛߍ߲߬ߠߌ߲ߠߋ߬߸ߝߏߘߋ ߣߌ߫ ߞߎ߬ߟߊ߬ߞߏ ߥߎߛߊ߬ߙߋ߫ ߘߋ߲ ߞߊ߬ ߓߐ߫ ߝߙߊߣߊ߫ ߊ߬ߙߊ߬ߝߋ߬ߟߊ߬ ߸ ߒߞߏ ߞߊߙߊ߲߬ߘߋ߲ ߣߌ߫ ߖߎ߲߯ߛߊߦߟߊ ߞߊߙߊ߲߬ߠߊߘߋ߲ ߒߖߙߋߞߏ߬ߙߋ߫ ߖߓߊ߯ߘߊ ߟߊ߫߸ߟߐ߲ߘߊ ߟߐ߲ߞߏ ߣߌ߫ ߛߋߒߞߏߦߊ ߝߏߘߋߦߊ ߃߲ Adithyak1997 (talk) 17:50, 30 May 2019 (UTC)
Congratulations! Thanks your hard work and the hard work of your colleagues, the N'Ko Wikipedia has now been created! I have imported all the content from here to the new Wikipedia, located at https://nqo.wikipedia.org, so you can now start editing your very own Wikipedia there! If you notice anything wrong, any mistakes, or need any sort of assistance, please feel free to ask me for help! Jon Harald Søby (talk) 12:38, 26 September 2019 (UTC)