Place notices at the bottom of this section.
Hi all, can anybody fix these very large size images into small size as per requirement of Template in this template Template:Wp/khw/صحابہ_کرامان_فہرست thank you very much --Samiullahtorkhowi 05:59, 3 June 2019 (UTC)
- @Samiullahtorkhowi: I need some help from you. Firstly, I would like to inform you that I do not know to read Khowar language. I used to use Google translate for the same. I would like to know whether the templates Template:Wp/khw/صحابہ کرامان فہرست and Template:Wp/khw/صحابہ are created for the same purpose. If they are for the same reason, please suggest me the one that needs to be deleted. Secondly, I have partially solved the issue stated by you here. The problem was that the dimension for the image size 'px' wasn't added to the image and also the word 'پک|ربط' needs to be replaced by 'caption'. Currently, the problem is that one of the images is not displaying due to the edit done by me. So my suggestion is to just read the lines that contains the images and check if they are in the format [[File:filename|100px|caption=text]] where filename and text changes for each file. Adithyak1997 (talk) 16:49, 3 June 2019 (UTC)
Vxwbvshgsb, je suis un homme de sujets de discussion, la vie est belle et bien d'autres choses à faire, mais aussi de faire une petite annonce dans le monde, je suis un homme de sujets de discussion, la vie est belle et grève. Je suis une jeune femme, et que vous allez devoir te laisser, la vie est lié au nombre de paragraphes ne peuvent pas être traités. Et toi. Et toi, et que vous allez devoir indiquer quelques données complémentaires, je suis y a un peu plus de sujets relatifs à la tête de liste de toutes les informations nécessaires.
- @Adithyak1997: thanks for fixing the issue, please delete one. In which language this is written? --Samiullahtorkhowi 08:41, 10 June 2019 (UTC)
- @Samiullahtorkhowi: Do you mean the statement that is being posted just above yours comment? I have deleted one of the templates. Adithyak1997 (talk) 13:24, 10 June 2019 (UTC)
The month in date of birth in this article Infobox template Wp/khw/ریاض الدین (امپائر) has been hiddren and the second template in the infobox is not working properly, can any wikipedian or admin staff fix this issue or help me to fix this permannantly? -- Noorwalijan86 (talk) 08:02, 13 June 2019 (UTC)
Family Tree Template
- I am facing difficulties while creating family tree template in this template Template:Wp/khw/بھارتو_نسلی_گروہ please fix the issue. thanks --RAChitrali 07:36, 6 July 2019 (UTC)
Contributions by Anonymous users
@Adithyak1997: Your kind attention is drawn that User:(Anonymous) is regularly contributing in Khowar Wikipedia but their contributions are not shown in incubator. every month they contribute in khowar Wikipedia and creating more than 10 articles, but in this link their contributions shows  please check and discuss the issue with administrators. thanks --RAChitrali 05:50, 17 July 2019 (UTC)
- @Adithyak1997, Rachitrali: By design, anonymous (IP) contributors are not counted toward activity requirements on tests. There are a couple of reasons for this. Briefly,
- One cannot necessarily tell (from Catanalysis) whether this "(Anonymous)" is one user or more than one.
- The purpose of the activity requirement is to show LangCom that there will be people on hand to continue to manage the project if and when approved. Pretty much by definition, this requires users to be registered. StevenJ81 (talk) 14:01, 17 July 2019 (UTC)
- @StevenJ81: thanks got your point--RAChitrali 05:18, 18 July 2019 (UTC)
Notice to bureaucrats and administrators
Test-admin status ofhas been suspended. I have tried to tell him that he cannot delete redirects until fixing incoming links, and he continues to ignore me and to revert my page restorations. Please see associated talk page.
- @Comp1089:: He's basically a Russian speaker, and it is possible that I'm not appropriately getting this point through to him. Would you mind trying to contact him, please? I will restore the rights for the balance of the approved term if (a) you are satisfied he understands, and (b) he fixes these incoming links before deleting redirects. (And please remind him that leaving redirects like that alone—not deleting them—is a legitimate way to simplify issues if he doesn't want to fix all the incoming links—even if the name is in the wrong language.) StevenJ81 (talk) 15:31, 22 July 2019 (UTC)