Welcome to Wikimedia Incubator!
At the right there are some important links, and here are some tips and info:
- If you haven't created a user page yet, please create one with for example Babel templates on it.
- You can select your interface language in your preferences.
- If you make articles, templates or categories, don't forget to add a prefix!
- If your knowledge of English is good, you can help with translating pages to other languages you know, so more people can understand it!
- If you want to translate the interface, please go to Translatewiki.net and follow the instructions.
-- Welcoming Bot 16:07, 2 October 2020 (UTC)
Some baklava for you![edit source]
|hi Wiwik P (talk) 07:11, 1 November 2020 (UTC)|
Hi! How are you? Could you please revise this article?
The original in English is this one:
Lingua Franca Nova (“Elefen”) is a language designed to be particularly simple, consistent, and easy to learn for international communications. It has a number of positive qualities:
- It has a limited number of phonemes. It sounds similar to Italian or Spanish.
- It is phonetically spelled. No child should have to spend years learning irregularities.
- It has a completely regular grammar, similar to the world’s creoles.
- It has a limited and completely regular set of productive affixes for routine word derivation.
- It has well-defined rules for word order, in keeping with many major languages.
- Its vocabulary is strongly rooted in modern Romance languages. These languages are themselves widespread and influential, plus they have contributed the major part of English vocabulary
- It is designed to be naturally accepting of Latin and Greek technical neologisms, the de facto “world standard”.
- It is designed to seem relatively “natural” to those who are familiar with Romance languages, without being any more difficult for others to learn.
- It looks good comparative to the English version. Hasslaebetch (talk) 11:36, 23 August 2023 (UTC)
Approval process for wp/mos begins[edit source]
Hello, I have started the process for approval for this project. Langcom is currently discussing this; It is likely that this will be successful, but it is not yet certain. I hope you have good results.
I would like to ask you to discuss with the community whether the site settings indicated in m:Requests for new languages/Wikipedia Mooré are correct. And, please fill in some short pages; Some pages were created briefly and left unattended. It would be good for the community to work together to fill the pages until approval is confirmed. Also, please share this with other community members.
And there is something additional I would like to ask of you. Since the mos language involves creating a new project, verification is required to see if this project is actually written in mos. This will be confirmed by a linguist or expert, and the process will be carried out by langcom. We could make a request from our pool of linguists, but in case we do not have such a linguist or expert, we would like to ask you to recommend an expert or linguist for the mos language. All you have to do is send me their information and email address. Please email me instead of posting their information publicly here. Thank you! --Sotiale (talk) 05:02, 2 October 2023 (UTC)
- We are very glad the team is in the process of approving our request for Mos wikipedia. We are in the process of updating short pages and making them well defined. As you rightly mention, we could suggest to you an Expert in Moore who would verify to you whether the language written is in Moore language. We count on your approval shortly. Hasslaebetch (talk) 16:59, 8 November 2023 (UTC)