|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
Hello, I am a user who is using Sotiale under my pen name. My native language is Korean. I can speak a little Japanese and Chinese. Also I can understand a little bit of mid-pacific pidgins and creoles. See the babel box on the right for details. If you understand this, you are probably most comfortable communicating in English. Or, if you can speak Korean, it's fine. Either way, you can choose any method you are comfortable with in a language you can communicate with me.
My main task is to check whether the projects on incubator meet the requirements for approval and submit them to langcom. And when an approved project is created, I import the pages from incubator to the project. I'm a sysop and bureaucrat on Wikimedia Incubator and Wikiversity BETA. Also, I serve as a member of the language committee. If you need any assistance, please leave a message on talk page.
Incubator tasks[edit | edit source]
- Category:Maintenance:Delete (0 pages) // I:RFD
- Check ISO639 codes (0 language codes unchecked)
- Check new test wiki root pages (75 pages with
|status = tocreate)
- Incubator:Community Portal
- Incubator:Administrators' noticeboard
- Incubator:Requests for starting a test