Welcome to Wikimedia Incubator!
At the right there are some important links, and here are some tips and info:
- If you haven't created a user page yet, please create one with for example Babel templates on it.
- You can select your interface language in your preferences.
- If you make articles, templates or categories, don't forget to add a prefix!
- If your knowledge of English is good, you can help with translating pages to other languages you know, so more people can understand them!
- If you want to translate the interface, please go to Translatewiki.net and follow their instructions.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask them on Incubator:Community Portal.
-- Welcoming Bot 17:41, 15 July 2022 (UTC)
About the Hunsrik Project[edit source]
Hello, @Tyulif, I'm João, how are you doing? I've seen you are doing some contributions to the Hunsrik Wikipedia Project, but I'd like to know which orthography you are using. The Wikipedia has, for now, been written in the Altenhoffen and Boll orthographies. I also don't know if you are a native in the language or something like that.
Em Português: Olá, @Tyulif, eu sou o João, como vais? Eu vi que estás fazendo algumas contribuições ao Projeto da Wikipédia em Hunsrik, mas eu gostaria de saber qual ortografia estás utilizando. A Wikipedia esteve, até então, utilizando a ortografia de Boll ou do Altenhoffen. Também não sei se és nativo na língua ou coisa parecida. Iohanen (João) (talk) 23:42, 14 November 2022 (UTC)
Oi,em realidade não falo hunsrik,eu estou me baseando na escrita em alemão,eu gostaria de deixar também os nomes diferentes de outras línguas para caso algum falante de hunsrik pesquisar sobre aquilo, não aparecerem outro idioma,espero que compreenda Tyulif (talk) 12:43, 11 December 2022 (UTC)
- @Tyulif: Eu compreendo que não fales Hunsrik e queiras ajudar, contudo, te peço que não crie artigos com ortografias ou nomes que não são em hunsriqueano, pois nós somente incluímos nomes em Hunsrik (nas ortografias Altenhoffen e Boll, preterindo a de Boll). Iohanen (João) (talk) 16:28, 11 December 2022 (UTC)
- @Iohanen então o que devo fazer, você tem Facebook ou Instagram? para que nos falemos, assim poderia ver e definir a grafia das páginas da wikipedia em hunsrik
- @Tyulif: Eu tenho Instagram, sim. Lá eu utilizo o nome joanvgp_ Iohanen (João) (talk) 00:43, 13 December 2022 (UTC)
Wp/ann Project[edit source]
Some of the places you write on are not notorious (lack notoriety) where Obolo is spoken. Also, blank articles containing only pictures does not really help this project to get approval fast. If you're interested in a particular subject, and choose to write on it, consider developing it to some extent before leaving it for another article. Also consider choosing articles from this list: https://meta.m.wikimedia.org/wiki/List_of_articles_every_Wikipedia_should_have. Thanks. Katelem (talk) 21:12, 17 December 2022 (UTC)
@Katelem I get it
4 months ago, you created this portal page, but didn't else started contributions in this language, I wonder if there are matters hold up to do so? Ditto for Wp/guu and Wp/txu. Liuxinyu970226 (talk) 06:36, 2 June 2023 (UTC)
- Really Tyulif (talk) 14:30, 14 July 2023 (UTC)
- I'm not sure what means by "Really" from you, Really have time to start them (plus Wp/sov you created some days ago)? Really have matters hold up you from starting? Really asking speakers of these languages to contribute? Or else "Really"? Note that you're currently blocked on both German and Guarani Wikipedias due to your bad knowledge of languages they speak, something currently being interested by someone else at community portal (although being two temporary blocks don't triage conditions of global ban nominations). --Liuxinyu970226 (talk) 02:22, 21 August 2023 (UTC)
Palauan Wikipedia[edit source]
Hi, I've seen you creating articles in Palauan, may I ask you whether you could please translate this to that language?
- List of articles that every Wikipedia should have
- Lingua Franca Nova (“Elefen”) is a language designed to be particularly simple, consistent, and easy to learn for international communications.
Aranese Wikipedia[edit source]
Hello. I have blocked you from editing the Wikimedia Incubator indefinitely. In the past year, you have created articles in no less than 17 (!) different small languages. It is physically impossible for anyone to know that many languages well enough to write encyclopedia articles in all of them, so I highly doubt that your contributions bring any quality content. A lot of what I have seen has been formulaic or strewn with English words and phrases.
I have not blocked you from editing your own talk page, so you will be able to reply here. Unless you have a very good explanation for how and why you can contribute content to all these different languages, I will start deleting articles you have created (except where they have been substantially edited by other users) one week from now. Jon Harald Søby (talk) 23:13, 25 October 2023 (UTC)