Welcome to Wikimedia Incubator!
At the right there are some important links, and here are some tips and info:
- If you haven't created a user page yet, please create one with for example Babel templates on it.
- You can select your interface language in your preferences.
- If you make articles, templates or categories, don't forget to add a prefix!
- If your knowledge of English is good, you can help with translating pages to other languages you know, so more people can understand it!
- If you want to translate the interface, please go to Translatewiki.net and follow the instructions.
-- Welcoming Bot 07:20, 21 August 2013 (UTC)
Excellent Work[edit source]
Hi Supriya Kankumbikar, You have done an excellent work in writing your first article. Keep up the good work. Try to add citations to all the articles that you write. More the citations the better it is. Look forward to seeing more articles from you. All the best!!--Visdaviva (talk) 16:50, 21 August 2013 (UTC)
A barnstar for you![edit source]
|The Writer's Barnstar|
|You have done excellent work in creating your first Konkani Wikipedia article. Continue to write such articles on Konkani Wikipedia Visdaviva (talk) 16:54, 21 August 2013 (UTC)|
Hi could you translate the following text into Konkani, please?
Ido is a language created to be a universal second language for speakers of diverse backgrounds. Ido was specifically designed to be grammatically, orthographically, and lexicographically regular, and above all easy to learn and use. In this sense, Ido is classified as a constructed international auxiliary language.
HI! SUPRIYA[edit source]
THANK YOU FOR WISHING
thanks for welcoming me on wikipedia miss Kankumbikar[edit source]
Thank you[edit source]
dev bare karu[edit source]
thanks for the help
कोंकणीतल्या तुज्या पयल्या लेखाक तुकां हुनहुनीत परबीं[edit source]
Some ice cream for you![edit source]
|Some ice cream for you!|
|Hi Supriya, Here is some yummy ice cream to say a big thank you for your contributions on Konkani Wikipedia! Keep up the good work! :-). --Nitika.t (talk) 12:10, 2 September 2013 (UTC)|
Wikimedians Speak[edit source]
A kitten for you![edit source]