Welcome to Wikimedia Incubator!
At the right there are some important links, and here are some tips and info:
- If you haven't created a user page yet, please create one with for example Babel templates on it.
- You can select your interface language in your preferences.
- If you make articles, templates or categories, don't forget to add a prefix!
- If your knowledge of English is good, you can help with translating pages to other languages you know, so more people can understand it!
- If you want to translate the interface, please go to Translatewiki.net and follow the instructions.
-- Welcoming Bot 05:48, 23 August 2013 (UTC)
कोंकणीतल्या तुज्या पयल्या लेखाक तुकां हुनहुनीत परबीं[edit source]
Tumi Kashi Asat Rusita?[edit source]
So glad to see you editing. Are you facing any problem in editing? Feel free to ask if you need any help. I'm worked on your videos and now they are up. Posting them below so you could share them with your friends, family and tell them the great work you are doing.
Your interview in English
Your interview in Konkani
Here is the blog I wrote about your contribution: http://cis-india.org/openness/blog/voices-from-goa-wikipedia-editor-rusita-paryekar
Here is the other blog I wrote about Frania's contribution: http://cis-india.org/openness/blog/voices-from-goa and here is the conversation with Frania: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Wikipedians_speak_-_Konkani_Wikipedian_Frania_Pereira.webm Hope to see you all soon! --Subhashish Panigrahi (talk) 08:33, 11 September 2013 (UTC)
Some baklava for you![edit source]
|this is specially 4 u keep editing konkani wikipedia Darshan kandolkar (talk) 04:04, 20 February 2014 (UTC)|