User talk:Darshan kandolkar
Welcome to Wikimedia Incubator!
At the right there are some important links, and here are some tips and info:
- If you haven't created a user page yet, please create one with for example Babel templates on it.
- You can select your interface language in your preferences.
- If you make articles, templates or categories, don't forget to add a prefix!
- If your knowledge of English is good, you can help with translating pages to other languages you know, so more people can understand it!
- If you want to translate the interface, please go to Translatewiki.net and follow the instructions.
-- Welcoming Bot 06:43, 21 August 2013 (UTC)
Excellent Work[edit source]
Hi Darshan Kandolkar, Good to see an excellent contribution by you on Konkani Wikipedia. The article कोंकणी नाटक is well written. Keep up the good work. Try to add more citations to all the articles that you write. More the citations the better it is! Look forward to seeing more articles from you. All the best!!--Visdaviva (talk) 09:55, 22 August 2013 (UTC)
come on keep up the good work[edit source]
Please sign in Talk pages[edit source]
Appreciate your message on my talk page. Could I request you to please sign whenever you write on someone's talk page or discussion forum? It just takes a simple click. Just click on the pencil icon on your screen. Cheers!!--Visdaviva (talk) 15:27, 23 August 2013 (UTC)
Italian tartufo for you![edit source]
|Some Italian tartufo for you!|
|Hi Darshan, Here is some delicious dessert to say a big thank you for your contributions on Konkani Wikipedia! Keep up the good work! :-). --Nitika.t (talk) 12:44, 2 September 2013 (UTC)|
Wikimedians Speak[edit source]
Hi, Could you please use preview before saving any page? It makes you able to check the results before saving the page, and helps decreasing the history of a page and avoids flooding recent changes. Mjbmr
Talk 08:48, 28 May 2015 (UTC)