Welcome to Wikimedia Incubator!
At the right there are some important links, and here are some tips and info:
- If you haven't created a user page yet, please create one with for example Babel templates on it.
- You can select your interface language in your preferences.
- If you make articles, templates or categories, don't forget to add a prefix!
- If your knowledge of English is good, you can help with translating pages to other languages you know, so more people can understand it!
- If you want to translate the interface, please go to Translatewiki.net and follow the instructions.
A kitten for you!
- Would you please create this template Module:Wp/khw/Lang/data/doc for me? thanks --RAChitrali 06:52, 28 December 2018 (UTC)
Dear StevenJ81, no, it's not. I think it should be mistaken. They are new wiki user and need to be guided. — The preceding unsigned comment was added by Htawmonzel (discussion • contribs) 03:22, 19 June 2019 (UTC).
- OK. Would you mind reaching out to both of those users, try to guide them a bit, and tell them that the Incubator administrators will delete the content of their user pages in one week if they do not fix those pages themselves? Thanks very much. I appreciate it. StevenJ81 (talk) 15:10, 19 June 2019 (UTC)