User talk:Gat lombart
Welcome to Wikimedia Incubator!
At the right there are some important links, and here are some tips and info:
- If you haven't created a user page yet, please create one with for example Babel templates on it.
- You can select your interface language in your preferences.
- If you make articles, templates or categories, don't forget to add a prefix!
- If your knowledge of English is good, you can help with translating pages to other languages you know, so more people can understand them!
- If you want to translate the interface, please go to Translatewiki.net and follow their instructions.
-- Welcoming Bot 08:35, 12 January 2021 (UTC)
- Però ho bisogno di sapere come si dice piemontese in lombardo. Borichèt (talk) 16:06, 2 April 2021 (UTC)
Two sources[edit source]
I forgot to tell you where I got the words:
- Forlan: https://arlef.it/en/great-italian-friulian-bilingual-dictionary/
- Piemontes: https://www.piemonteis.com/
I have little to no proficiency in Italian, let alone in either Corsican or any of Italy's regional tongues, but at least here are two more links:
- Forlan: https://ledina.academia.edu/JanezErat
- Piemontes: https://www.piemunteis.it/dep/dizionario.dep
Three language groups at the English Wiktionary[edit source]
What do you think of the proposals, that I made at these talk pages?
Page names for disambiguations[edit source]
Wiktionaries don't use parentheses in entry titles, but we could do something like magg/desambiguazzion after water/translations, a translation subpage at the English Wiktionary. Thanks for considering. --Apisite (talk) 00:06, 5 May 2021 (UTC)
- Above message updated. --Apisite (talk) 00:16, 5 May 2021 (UTC) Done--Gat lombart (talk) 13:33, 5 May 2021 (UTC)