Welcome to Wikimedia Incubator!
At the right there are some important links, and here are some tips and info:
- If you haven't created a user page yet, please create one with for example Babel templates on it.
- You can select your interface language in your preferences.
- If you make articles, templates or categories, don't forget to add a prefix!
- If your knowledge of English is good, you can help with translating pages to other languages you know, so more people can understand it!
- If you want to translate the interface, please go to Translatewiki.net and follow the instructions.
-- Welcoming Bot 14:27, 15 February 2020 (UTC)
Hello, if you want and are able you can complete this color chart on the Lombard wiktionary with the Friulian language (en)
Ciao, se vuoi e sei in grado puoi completare questa tabella sui colori del wikizionario lombardo con la lingua friulana (ita)
- @Gat lombart: Done --Apisite (talk) 16:17, 3 May 2021 (UTC)
- @Apisite: Thanks. If you visit the Lombard wiktionary you are welcome and I thank you, you can give your contribution with any translation into Friulian (the Lombard for Friulian in "forlan"). If you want we can do some Lombard-Friulian interlinguistic works.--Gat lombart (talk) 22:12, 3 May 2021 (UTC)
Wiktionary lombard=[edit source]
Hello, Apisite, I inform you that compared to two months ago the wiktionary in Lombard language has been expanded. It currently includes thousands of items consisting mainly of translations from Lombard into Italian. Since the Lombard language is being standardized, it is possible that some entries will be revised in the coming years. Now there is also an Italian wikibook about Lombard grammar. Hope someone will be able translate it into another language--Gat lombart (talk) 10:50, 18 August 2021 (UTC)
You wrote a Piedmontese word without a Lombard translation. Remember that as words without translation are unusable, they are in the cancellation criteria. So if I don't know how or I'm not going to complete it I could go on and delete the page. If you use a Piedmontese to Italian dictionary as a source, you could first ask me for the translation of the Italian word into lombard or look amongh the ones that are already in the wiktionary and then make the entry in Piedmontese. --Gat lombart (talk) 07:36, 25 August 2021 (UTC)