At the right there are some important links, and here are some tips and info:
- If you haven't created a user page yet, please create one with for example User language templates on it.
- You can select your interface language in your preferences.
- If you make articles, templates or categories, don't forget to add a prefix!
- If your knowledge of English is good, you can help with translating pages to other languages you know, so more people can understand it!
- If you want to translate the interface, please go to Betawiki, create an account and follow the instructions you will see.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask it on my talk page.
Greetings, OWTB 07:12, 8 February 2011 (UTC)
Nuwun kangmas Benny, nyuwun pirsa apa njupuk naskah sing diketik (digitalisasi) dening Sastra Jawa iki wis bebas hak cipta? Apa kudu njaluk idin dhisik? Matur nuwun.Pras (talk) 00:16, 21 October 2014 (UTC)
A barnstar for you!
|The Original Barnstar|
|Terimakasih sudah membuat daftar semua bahasa Nusantara sehingga gampang untuk dicopy dan diedit.01:42, 13 June 2016 (UTC)|
Hi. Are you saying that these are copyvios?
- Was there correspondence from them? Are there any obvious examples you can point me to?
- Do I need to have a steward come and suppress these? Or is it sufficient for me to delete the pages?
- @StevenJ81: I had been in contact with the owner of the site, which is a non-profit organization in my city. Around 2012-13 I talked with the individuals in that organization about the possibility of incorporating their works into wiki projects, one of them is Wikibooks. I cannot remember exactly as there was nothing written, only verbally, but I thought I had been granted permission to copy the works that they typed; the works themselves are all public domain, but they made the biggest effort to digitalize them all, which took them a long time to do. A couple days ago, the question was raised, not to me personally, but via a friend, that they felt they hadn't given permission to do so. Therefore it was thought best for now to delete the content, but no need for suppression. Thanks. Bennylin (talk) 03:33, 10 October 2017 (UTC)