Welcome to Wikimedia Incubator!
At the right there are some important links, and here are some tips and info:
- If you haven't created a user page yet, please create one with for example Babel templates on it.
- You can select your interface language in your preferences.
- If you make articles, templates or categories, don't forget to add a prefix!
- If your knowledge of English is good, you can help with translating pages to other languages you know, so more people can understand it!
- If you want to translate the interface, please go to Translatewiki.net and follow the instructions.
-- Welcoming Bot 05:20, 26 July 2018 (UTC)
The Nias Wikipedia
Hi Anugrahgori, I'm Wirjadisastra. I see your activity on the Nias-language Wikipedia. Usually I help editors who work on Indonesian-local-language Wikipedia by creating the front page of the Wikipedia and giving suggestions on articles to create first en masse. If you need help that can improve the Nias Wikipedia, please don't hesitate to ping me. :) Wirjadisastra (talk) 16:01, 2 August 2018 (UTC)
Thank you Wirjadisastra , won't hesitate to contact you if there is problem
Hibah Wikimedia Indonesia
Wikimedia Indonesia ada program hibah yang dapat digunakan untuk mengembangkan Wikipedia bahasa lokal. Mungkin Bapak/Ibu berminat menggunakan dana hibah tersebut untuk membentuk komunitas Wikipedia bahasa Nias. Silakan kunjungi halaman hibah tersebut di sini dan mohon baca menyeluruh. Silakan hubungi saya bila ada pertanyaan.
Hi Anugrahgori, would you mind to help verifying these articles? I need to make sure that articles below are written in encyclopedic style.
Hi, three of them are actually short stories, not kind of encylopedic thing. It's better if we merge them under one title like Nias stories or something like that. And FYI, these stories are not part of Nias folklore, they are just written in Nias.