Translation request[edit source]
Could you please translate this to Nias?
- Interlingue, formerly Occidental, is an international auxiliary language created by Edgar de Wahl and published in 1922.
Thanks for your help. --Caro de Segeda (talk) 13:03, 17 January 2022 (UTC)
- Interlingue, töinia mböröta Occidental, no sambua li nönö-nönö internasional nifazökhi Edgar de Wahl ba mufa'olo ba zato me 1922.
- Hope this helps. slaiatalk 16:51, 17 January 2022 (UTC)
Thank you so much. Could I please ask you to translate this as well?
- Vicente Costalago is a philologist, author and writer in the artificial language Interlingue. He is the main writer in that language. He published the first original novel in Lingua Franca Nova, entitled "La xerca per Pahoa". His second publication was written in Interlingue. Entitled "Li sercha in li castelle Dewahl e altri racontas", it is an original book. It was followed by "Antologie hispan", a compilation of texts from the Spanish literature translated to Interlingue. His third book, also in Interlingue, was "Fabules, racontas e mites".
Thanks. --Caro de Segeda (talk) 17:10, 17 January 2022 (UTC)
- Vicente Costalago no samösa filologis (ere sangosili wa'asindruhu sambua zura ma li), sasese manura ba li artifisial nifotöi Interlingue. Ya'ia zabölö oya manura ba li andrö. Iraka novel si föföna sibai sotöi "La xerca per Pahoa" bakha ba li andrö. Simanö göi zinurania aefa da'ö so töi "Li sercha in li castelle Dewahl e altri racontas", sambua zinura nifotöi original. Aefa da'ö isura "Antologie hispan", sambua angowuloa ngawalö zura ni'alinia moroi ba li Spanyol bakha ba li Interlingue. Sinurania sitötölu ba li Interlingue ibe töi "Fabules, racontas e mites".
- Here it is. Thanks. slaiatalk 09:54, 18 January 2022 (UTC)
Wikibooks approval[edit source]
Hi @User:MF-Warburg, sorry to disturb you. A few weeks ago we submitted the proposal for approval of Nias Wikibooks. I suppose the language committee must be very busy. Would you advise whether we still need to do something? Thank you in advance. slaiatalk 21:09, 28 June 2022 (UTC)