Welcome to Wikimedia Incubator!
At the right there are some important links, and here are some tips and info:
- If you haven't created a user page yet, please create one with for example Babel templates on it.
- You can select your interface language in your preferences.
- If you make articles, templates or categories, don't forget to add a prefix!
- If your knowledge of English is good, you can help with translating pages to other languages you know, so more people can understand them!
- If you want to translate the interface, please go to Translatewiki.net and follow their instructions.
-- Welcoming Bot 11:09, 12 February 2022 (UTC)
- Thank you so much for your edits on Moore Wikipedia incubator.Musahfm (talk) 09:11, 27 August 2022 (UTC)
- Thank you so much for your edits on Moore Wikipedia incubator.
Request for Help, please[edit source]
Greetings Mr Abdul Fatawu352,
Could you kindly help me translate this article into the Mooré language? Please.
The "True Jesus Church" is an independent church that was established in Beijing, China in 1917. Today, there are approximately 1.5 million members in over sixty countries and six continents. The church belongs to the Pentecostal group of Christianity that emerged during the early twentieth century. Since 1985, the church was established in Ghana; and in Benin from 1998. They aim to preach the gospel to all nations before the Second Coming of Jesus. The ten main beliefs of the church are:
- Holy Spirit
- Feet Washing
- Holy Communion
- Sabbath Day
- Jesus Christ
- The Bible
- The church
- Final Judgement
Approval process for wp/mos begins[edit source]
Hello, I have started the process for approval for this project. Langcom is currently discussing this; It is likely that this will be successful, but it is not yet certain. I hope you have good results.
I would like to ask you to discuss with the community whether the site settings indicated in m:Requests for new languages/Wikipedia Mooré are correct. And, please fill in some short pages; Some pages were created briefly and left unattended. It would be good for the community to work together to fill the pages until approval is confirmed. Also, please share this with other community members.
And there is something additional I would like to ask of you. Since the mos language involves creating a new project, verification is required to see if this project is actually written in mos. This will be confirmed by a linguist or expert, and the process will be carried out by langcom. We could make a request from our pool of linguists, but in case we do not have such a linguist or expert, we would like to ask you to recommend an expert or linguist for the mos language. All you have to do is send me their information and email address. Please email me instead of posting their information publicly here. Thank you! --Sotiale (talk) 05:02, 2 October 2023 (UTC)