User talk:The Discoverer
|In other languages
|English • español • français • português • русский • 中文（简体）|
Welcome to Wikimedia Incubator!
At the right there are some important links, and here are some tips and info:
- If you haven't created a user page yet, please create one with for example Babel templates on it.
- You can select your interface language in your preferences.
- If you make articles, templates or categories, don't forget to add a prefix!
- If your knowledge of English is good, you can help with translating pages to other languages you know, so more people can understand it!
- If you want to translate the interface, please go to Translatewiki.net and follow the instructions.
有问题？請到旅者大厅询问，或在我的对话页提出。别忘記：討論後要簽名，方式之一是留下4個波浪紋「 ~~~~ 」。
If you have any questions about the Chinese Wikivoyage, please leave a message here. Thank you for visiting!
Hello The Discoverer
I would like to help in bringing the Romi articles to the main Konkani Wikipedia. How can I proceed ? kindly give me step by step instructions. Would Love to do it.
Dear Also read your suggestion - Why not have a dual script Wikipedia? The Discoverer (talk) 11:15, 24 June 2015 (UTC)
If it is possible to have such It would be more fruitful. There are many articles which are available in Romi Script Konkani and also there is a software which can transliterate between the scripts available. I still feel it would be better to have them together at https://gom.wikipedia.org/ Some of the articles done by me in the Devnagiri script have been transliterated using the transliterating software. Waiting for your reply.
Hello Rosario Fernandes, please can you support my proposal to include Romi articles in the Konkani Wikipedia?
Your Message :
Dev borem korum, The Discoverer (talk) 06:37, 24 June 2015 (UTC)
Dear The Discoverer
Thank you for your support for the Latin Script Konkani articles. I have put forward my view point and request to the language committee at https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Language_committee#Support_:_Request_to_include_Latin_script_Konkani_in_the_gom_Wikipedia
Hope the Language committee does not do injustice to the Latin Script
Dev Borem Korum ( God Bless You )
Hi. You've left a couple of double-redirects behind, in particular