Welcome to Wikimedia Incubator!
At the right there are some important links, and here are some tips and info:
- If you haven't created a user page yet, please create one with for example Babel templates on it.
- You can select your interface language in your preferences.
- If you make articles, templates or categories, don't forget to add a prefix!
- If your knowledge of English is good, you can help with translating pages to other languages you know, so more people can understand them!
- If you want to translate the interface, please go to Translatewiki.net and follow their instructions.
-- Welcoming Bot 10:31, 25 February 2021 (UTC)
Please add all the pages you add to the Middle English Wikipedia category[edit source]
Hi, I see you have created few new pages in Wp/enm. Thank you very much for your contribution! Next time be sure to add the pages you create to the category by typing [[Category:Wp/enm]] at the end of the page. -Gifnk dlm 2020 (talk) 19:14, 25 February 2021 (UTC)
oh, sorry, i'm a bit new to all this wikipedia stuff, i'll try to do that :D thank you — The preceding unsigned comment was added by PolarWaffelz (discussion • contribs) 21:54, 25 February 2021 (UTC).
Making user pages.[edit source]
- What may be a bit of fun to you can be vandalism to others. Please be careful.
Also, please sign your messages using ~~~~ (4 tildes). Best, --Belwine (talk) 21:59, 25 February 2021 (UTC)