Welcome to Wikimedia Incubator!
At the right there are some important links, and here are some tips and info:
- If you haven't created a user page yet, please create one with for example Babel templates on it.
- You can select your interface language in your preferences.
- If you make articles, templates or categories, don't forget to add a prefix!
- If your knowledge of English is good, you can help with translating pages to other languages you know, so more people can understand it!
- If you want to translate the interface, please go to Translatewiki.net and follow the instructions.
-- Welcoming Bot 02:32, 8 May 2016 (UTC)
Mark "| status = invalidcode" doesn't mean that project is deleted
By such marking, it gives people that that test wiki is deleted, however as I looked up Special:PrefixIndex/Wy/be-tarask, there's still 6 pages under Wy/be-tarask available, so please in the next time, even if you wanna delete an entire project, ask I:RFD first. --Liuxinyu970226 (talk) 11:07, 14 October 2017 (UTC)
- @Liuxinyu970226: More generally, KATMAKROFAN, please understand the following:
|status = invalidcodeis used only for projects whose codes are both (a) invalid according to SIL, and (b) have not been granted some other status by WMF and LangCom. You may attempt to change some of those, but until they are changed, you need to leave those alone. Therefore:
- avk and tlh are valid codes. WMF has decided they don't want projects in these languages. At most, you can therefore classify them as special. But I would rather you leave them alone: I know where they are, I can manage them the way they are, and I'm the one who most needs not to be confused here.
- be-tarask, for now, is in use. I know you don't want it. Until and unless LangCom decides to close/merge all such projects, it's a special, allowed case.
- In most of the other cases, I'd rather be able to catch them by seeing a page show up in Category:Incubator:Test wikis/code/notyetchecked.
- Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. StevenJ81 (talk) 16:49, 15 October 2017 (UTC)