Jump to navigation Jump to search
|In other languages||English · English · español · lietuvių · magyar · svenska · Zazaki · русский · 한국어 · 日本語 · 中文 · پښتو||edits since last update|
- 4 August 2016: Wikipedia Tulu has been created.
- 2 May 2016: Wikipedia Jamaican Creole English has been created.
- 11 February 2016: Wikipedia Adyghe has been created.
- 22 July 2015: South Azerbaijani Wikipedia has been created.
- 16 June 2015: Goan Konkani and Northern Luri Wikipedia have been created.
- 6 November 2014: Maithili Wikipedia has been created.
- 2 October 2014: Persian Wikivoyage has been created.
- 14 Çele 2014: Chinese Wikivoyage abiyaya.
- 11 Ağıstos 2013: Tuvan Wikipedia u Vietnamese Wikivoyage abiyaya.
- 16 Gulan 2013: Venetian Wiktionary u Greek Wikivoyage abiyaya.
- 27 Mert 2013: Hebrew Wikivoyage u Ukrainian Wikivoyage abiyaya.
- 6 Şıbate 2013: Minangkabau Wikipedia, Sanskrit Wikiquote, Romanian Wikivoyage, Polish Wikivoyage (u teberda incubatori ra: Korean Wikiversity) abiyaya.
- 3 Çele 2013: Spanish Wikivoyage, Portuguese Wikivoyage (u teberda incubatori ra: Assamese Wikisource) abiyaya.
- 7 Gulane 2012: A proposal to disable uploading on smaller wikis. Does not affect Incubator, as local uploads are already disabled, but interesting for new wikis.
- 27 Adar 2012: Lezgi Wikipedia (and from outside of Incubator: Gujarati Wikisource, Belarussian Wikisource, Slovenian Wikiversity) have been created.
- 24 Şıbate 2012: MediaWiki 1.19 deployment
- 21 Şıbate 2012: International Mother Language Day: IRC office hour about language support
- 6 Şıbate 2012: The Translate extension has been enabled on the Incubator. Translators can now translate in an easier interface at Special:Translate.
- 1 Şıbate 2012: Veps Wikipedia, Punjabi Wiktionary (and from outside of Incubator: Marathi Wikisource) have been created.
- 28 Kanun 2011: Our look back at the year is published.
- 23 Kanun 2011: MoodBar feedback is working now.
- 12 Kanun 2011: WebFonts font embedding enabled (see Help:Fonts); improved search; possibility to view users by testwiki
- 15 Tışrino peyen 2011: Narayam input methods were enabled (see Help:Typing)
- 9 Tışrino peyen 2011: Northern Sotho Wikipedia (Wp/nso) has been created
- 8 Tışrino veren 2011: There has been Wikipedia meetup in Aachen (Germany), in which some Incubator admins participated.
- 28 Keşkelun 2011: Oriya Wiktionary (Wt/or) re-opened
- 27 Keşkelun 2011: MediaWiki 1.18 deployment
- 21 Keşkelun 2011: You can now use an automatic babel infobox instead of a template.
- 25 Tebaxe 2011: We now have user preference statistics.
- 24 Tebaxe 2011: The extension has been updated. Now all non-existing info pages display default welcome pages.
- 9 Tebaxe 2011: All files are now moved to Commons. Only our logo is left.
- 12 Temuze 2011: The Mingrelian Wikipedia (and from outside of Incubator: Arabic Wikiversity) have been created.
- 25 Temuze 2011: The Closing projects policy is adopted.
- 6 Temuze 2011: The Incubator extension has been enabled. There is now a test wiki preference and recent changes per test wiki.
- 2 Temuze 2011: Wikimedia Incubator exists for five years now!
- 13-15 Gulane 2011: The Language Committee (and developers) have met in Berlin
- 9 Gulane 2011: wn/el has been created
- Nisane 2011: See meta:User:SPQRobin/Closing projects for a policy proposal for Proposals for closing projects
- 18 Adar 2011: wp/ltg, wp/kbd and wn/sq (and from outside of Incubator: ws/sa, ws/sah and ws/eo) have been created
- 23 Çele 2011: wp/rue has been created
- 15 Çele 2011: Wikipedia celebrates its 10th anniversary
- 13 Tışiron peyen 2010: wp/gag, wb/li, wn/eo and wp/pfl (and from outside of Incubator: ws/br and ws/vec) have been created
- 17 Tışrino veren 2010: wn/fa, wp/koi, wp/bjn and wp/mrj have been created
- 19 Tebaxe 2010: wp/frr and wn/ko have been created
- 2 Temuze 2010: Incubator exists for 4 years
- 19 Adar 2010: wp/krc has been created
- 24 Kanun 2009: wp/pcd has been created
- 25 Keşkelun 2009: The LocalisationUpdate extension has been enabled
- 12 August 2009: Several wikis have been created (wp/ckb, wp/pnb, wp/mwl, wp/ace, wn/tr)
- 9 Temuze 2009: The Mari Wikipedia (wp/mhr) has been created at http://mhr.wikipedia.org/ – contribute now!
- 2 Hezirane 2009: Wikimedia Incubator exists for three years now!
- 3 Nisane 2009: The gadget AddPrefix is available on Special:Preferences that automatically adds a prefix on page creation
- Adar/Nisane 2009: A tool is being created at http://toolserver.org/~robin/?tool=proposewiki that should make it easier to start a new test
- 5 Adar 2009: The Pontic Wikipedia (wp/pnt) has been created at http://pnt.wikipedia.org/ – contribute now!
- 24 Tışrino peyen: The Egyptian Arabic Wikipedia (wp/arz) has been created at http://arz.wikipedia.org/ — contribute now!
- 03 Tişrino peyen: We now have a mailing list - subscribe then you'll receive important news and discussions.
- 11 Keşkelun: The translator group has been created
- 11 Keşkelun: The maximum number of subpages allowed to move at one time, has been extended from 100 to 500
- 23 Tebaxe: The idea for a translator group has come up
- 9 Tebaxe: An interesting feature request on Meta has been proposed: m:Flood flag to allow admins to temporarily hide their actions on recent changes
- Temuze: Contribute to discussion about the new community draft of the language policy. The policy deals with opening wikis for our current projects in new languages.
- 10 Hezirane: The sidebar has been changed so the search box is at the top of the sidebar.
- Hezirane: We are migrating Main Pages from "Wx/xx" to "Wx/xx/Main Page". Please move the Main Page of your test project!
- 2 Hezirane: Incubator celebrates its 2nd anniversary since its creation on 2 June 2006!
- 1 Hezirane: The Main Page has been redesigned and can be translated.
- 27 Gulane: BetaWikiversity has been proposed to be closed.
- 26 Gulane: 15 Wikiye newey abiyay.