Here you can find links to information and other helpful pages.
- FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) – general help about the incubator and working here.
- Editing – links to sites with general help about the software and editing.
- Manual – information and requirements about starting a new test wiki on Incubator and what you need for an own subdomain.
- Language support – information and problem reporting for language support like fonts, typing, ...
- Glossary – to look up any special expression you might come across here.
- ISO 639 – lists of valid ISO 639 language codes.
- Policy – the current policy of Incubator.
- Upload –
how to upload an image on Incubator.
The main language is English, but if you are not comfortable in English, feel free to use another language.
- Community Portal – central place for discussions, questions, problems, proposals...
- #wikimedia-incubator – Chat on IRC.
- firstname.lastname@example.org – mailing list.
Also if you have any technical problems for your language (such as a writing system lacking font or typing support), please contact us.