Welcome to Wikimedia Incubator!
At the right there are some important links, and here are some tips and info:
- If you haven't created a user page yet, please create one with for example Babel templates on it.
- You can select your interface language in your preferences.
- If you make articles, templates or categories, don't forget to add a prefix!
- If your knowledge of English is good, you can help with translating pages to other languages you know, so more people can understand it!
- If you want to translate the interface, please go to Translatewiki.net and follow the instructions.
-- Welcoming Bot 06:50, 7 October 2013 (UTC)
Hi! Thanks for your help! I edited your contribution.
Since so far the number of contributors is very small (i.e, that's essentially me) I keep a minimalistic layout.
In particular, when there are several variations of the same words, only one in kept.
This may well change in the future when, hopefully, there will be more contributors.
The Piedmontese word for Malay is malèis.
- I'm not sure that the prefix <language name> is the best choice for non-piedmontese words. The fact is that pms wiktionary was meant for actual use, and the common usage of putting in the same page all languages that share a same legal string of symbols (no matter whether mean the same thing or not) makes it really hard to use for a quick reference. The current organisation in Wt/pms was set up to postpone the choice of the stable format to when it will be eventually approved, with hopefully more native speaker users.
- The Piedmontese word for Malay is indeed malèis. Unfortunately, the pages on pms.wikipedia about languages are almost all automatically imported from some database without any criticism. So they cannot really be used as an established reference.
- Best regards! Borichèt (talk) 09:20, 8 February 2015 (UTC)