|In other languages
|English · Deutsch · español · Esperanto · français · italiano · Nederlands · português · Ripoarisch · română · Tiếng Việt · Türkçe · Ελληνικά · русский · українська · संस्कृतम् · 한국어 · 日本語 · 中文（简体） · עברית · تۆرکجه||(3)|
Welcome to Wikimedia Incubator!
At the right there are some important links, and here are some tips and info:
- If you haven't created a user page yet, please create one with for example Babel templates on it.
- You can select your interface language in your preferences.
- If you make articles, templates or categories, don't forget to add a prefix!
- If your knowledge of English is good, you can help with translating pages to other languages you know, so more people can understand it!
- If you want to translate the interface, please go to Translatewiki.net and follow the instructions.
Welcome, This a new project for Indigenous languages and Minority languages in the Americas, thank you for your participation in this program, you can to contact other Native-American people in Wikimedia and Wikipedias, See you next time.--Marrovi (talk) 19:33, 19 August 2016 (UTC)