|In other languages
|English · čeština · Deutsch · español · Esperanto · français · italiano · magyar · Nederlands · norsk bokmål · português · Ripoarisch · română · Tiếng Việt · Türkçe · Ελληνικά · беларуская (тарашкевіца) · русский · українська · संस्कृतम् · বাংলা · 한국어 · 日本語 · 中文（简体） · עברית · العربية · تۆرکجه||(3)|
Welcome to Wikimedia Incubator!
At the right there are some important links, and here are some tips and info:
- If you haven't created a user page yet, please create one with for example Babel templates on it.
- You can select your interface language in your preferences.
- If you make articles, templates or categories, don't forget to add a prefix!
- If your knowledge of English is good, you can help with translating pages to other languages you know, so more people can understand it!
- If you want to translate the interface, please go to Translatewiki.net and follow the instructions.
Herero Wikipedia[edit source]
Could you please translate this into Herero? It is to create a template for countries.
- Official languages
- Hi Katxis, I'm sorry, I do not know any Otjiherero. I'm just facilitating a workshop and rendering technical assistance. Cheers, Pgallert (talk) 20:03, 5 May 2016 (UTC)
Ovandu vapuwo[edit source]
Moro mr Peter Ete turi nawa mopuwo otjirongo tjiwa muna ovize vyomehi nu muna ombazu poo ovandu ovengi vekongorera ombazu yao tjimuna ovahimba novazemba.
Hi User:Pgallert, I am part of your presentation, and would like to thank you for a good presentation. — The preceding unsigned comment was added by Hochgefuhl (discussion • contribs) 2016-10-27 12:49.
Request at Meta-Wiki or not?[edit source]
I've seen that you're contributing Ndonga Wikipedia, but it hasn't request page, would you please file a request at Meta-Wiki (just click create button on Wp/ng)? --Liuxinyu970226 (talk) 10:46, 10 February 2019 (UTC)