|In other languages
|English · čeština · Deutsch · español · Esperanto · français · italiano · magyar · Nederlands · norsk bokmål · português · Ripoarisch · română · Tiếng Việt · Türkçe · Ελληνικά · беларуская (тарашкевіца) · русский · українська · संस्कृतम् · বাংলা · 한국어 · 日本語 · 中文（简体） · עברית · العربية · تۆرکجه||(3)|
- Help & FAQ
- Manual (to create a wiki)
- Community portal
- Editing help
- Language support
- <translate> Sandbox</translate>
Welcome to Wikimedia Incubator!
At the right there are some important links, and here are some tips and info:
- If you haven't created a user page yet, please create one with for example Babel templates on it.
- You can select your interface language in your preferences.
- If you make articles, templates or categories, don't forget to add a prefix!
- If your knowledge of English is good, you can help with translating pages to other languages you know, so more people can understand it!
- If you want to translate the interface, please go to Translatewiki.net and follow the instructions.
--Liuxinyu970226 (talk) 09:10, 12 July 2016 (UTC)
Wiktionaries’ logos[edit source]
@Muhraz, Reda Kerbouche: Hello, if you want, I could create a localized version of the File:WiktionaryFr.svg logo. I just need to know what is the name of the project and the caption into Minangkabau and Shawiya languages. Otourly (talk) 09:21, 30 October 2019 (UTC)
- Hi, I create this File:WiktionaryShy.svg in 2015. Thank you verry much for the proposal.--Reda Kerbouche (talk) 19:09, 30 October 2019 (UTC)
- @Reda Kerbouche: Great ! Otourly (talk) 05:20, 31 October 2019 (UTC)