Welcome to Wikimedia Incubator!
At the right there are some important links, and here are some tips and info:
- If you haven't created a user page yet, please create one with for example Babel templates on it.
- You can select your interface language in your preferences.
- If you make articles, templates or categories, don't forget to add a prefix!
- If your knowledge of English is good, you can help with translating pages to other languages you know, so more people can understand it!
- If you want to translate the interface, please go to Translatewiki.net and follow the instructions.
-- Welcoming Bot 12:18, 25 October 2014 (UTC)
- This survey is primarily meant to get feedback on the Wikimedia Foundation's current work, not long-term strategy.
- Legal stuff: No purchase necessary. Must be the age of majority to participate. Sponsored by the Wikimedia Foundation located at 149 New Montgomery, San Francisco, CA, USA, 94105. Ends January 31, 2017. Void where prohibited. Click here for contest rules.
Norman Wiktionary marked eligible
Hi. On behalf of LangCom, I marked your Wiktionary test as "eligible" today. I would share three points with you, though:
- Just as the corresponding Wikipedia (wrong language code and all) has content in all Norman dialects, this Wiktionary should, too.
- Consider making a "real" main page.
- This project can never be approved as an independent Wikimedia project until and unless a community works on it. Right now, it's a one-person show, and LangCom never approves projects that have one contributor only. Now, as far as we're concerned, the project can stay in Incubator indefinitely. But if you ever want it approved as its own project, you need to find collaborators.