Welcome to Wikimedia Incubator!
At the right there are some important links, and here are some tips and info:
- If you haven't created a user page yet, please create one with for example Babel templates on it.
- You can select your interface language in your preferences.
- If you make articles, templates or categories, don't forget to add a prefix!
- If your knowledge of English is good, you can help with translating pages to other languages you know, so more people can understand it!
- If you want to translate the interface, please go to Translatewiki.net and follow the instructions.
-- Welcoming Bot 18:11, 26 March 2013 (UTC)
In response to your feedback[edit source]
Hi, do you have any specific questions? :-)
Hello! Excuse me, I'm you disturbs.[edit source]
The particular issues I haven't yet, but some tips for customizing pages add articles and some knowledge to our project was going in the right direction I would have heard from you. Or you have the knowledge for beginners to easily absorb project management system, not spending time for searching in an array of data.
Currently, I am studying the specificity of work in MediaWiki.
Translated: Microsoft translator
--Maadyr (talk) 16:04, 27 March 2013 (UTC)