Welcome to Wikimedia Incubator!
At the right there are some important links, and here are some tips and info:
- If you haven't created a user page yet, please create one with for example Babel templates on it.
- You can select your interface language in your preferences.
- If you make articles, templates or categories, don't forget to add a prefix!
- If your knowledge of English is good, you can help with translating pages to other languages you know, so more people can understand it!
- If you want to translate the interface, please go to Translatewiki.net and follow the instructions.
-- Welcoming Bot 21:51, 29 July 2014 (UTC)
What is the point of the page? Ethnologue says the language is extinct, even though English Wikipedia says "at least one native speaker living". More to the point, Ethnologue says the language is unwritten. So how are you going to create a project in that language? StevenJ81 (talk) 16:55, 19 October 2017 (UTC)
Answer of Jehtao
I understand. I didn´t see all contents of Ethnologue, only Iso valid code. Can you delete selknam Wikipedia and Tehuelche Wikipedia, please.
I created Selknam Wikipedia seeing some written system but maybe only figurated pronunciation, but now I create than Ethnologue is who debt to have most confiable.
Would you like to submit a new request on Meta-Wiki?
I saw that you're contributing Palauan Wikipedia, but its old request page was rejected for 12 years, but it doesn't mean that this language shouldn't exist on WMF, so why not submit a new request? --Liuxinyu970226 (talk) 15:16, 16 January 2019 (UTC)