|In other languages
|English · Deutsch · español · Esperanto · français · italiano · Nederlands · português · Ripoarisch · română · Tiếng Việt · Türkçe · Ελληνικά · русский · українська · संस्कृतम् · 한국어 · 日本語 · 中文（简体） · עברית · تۆرکجه||(3)|
Welcome to Wikimedia Incubator!
At the right there are some important links, and here are some tips and info:
- If you haven't created a user page yet, please create one with for example Babel templates on it.
- You can select your interface language in your preferences.
- If you make articles, templates or categories, don't forget to add a prefix!
- If your knowledge of English is good, you can help with translating pages to other languages you know, so more people can understand it!
- If you want to translate the interface, please go to Translatewiki.net and follow the instructions.
-- Welcoming Bot 16:25, 8 November 2011 (UTC)
Written ASL Wikibook
Hi! Based off of your involvement with the ASL wikipedia, I was hoping you might be interested in contributing to the SignWriting section on the wikibook on ASL writing systems. If we had a wikibook that taught people how to use SignWriting, we might get a lot more contributors to the ASL wikipedia project! :)