|In other languages
|English · čeština · Deutsch · español · Esperanto · français · italiano · magyar · Nederlands · norsk bokmål · português · Ripoarisch · română · Tiếng Việt · Türkçe · Ελληνικά · беларуская (тарашкевіца) · русский · українська · संस्कृतम् · বাংলা · 한국어 · 日本語 · 中文（简体） · עברית · العربية · تۆرکجه||(3)|
- Help & FAQ
- Manual (to create a wiki)
- Community portal
- Editing help
- Language support
- <translate> Sandbox</translate>
Welcome to Wikimedia Incubator!
At the right there are some important links, and here are some tips and info:
- If you haven't created a user page yet, please create one with for example Babel templates on it.
- You can select your interface language in your preferences.
- If you make articles, templates or categories, don't forget to add a prefix!
- If your knowledge of English is good, you can help with translating pages to other languages you know, so more people can understand it!
- If you want to translate the interface, please go to Translatewiki.net and follow the instructions.
-- Welcoming Bot 16:25, 8 November 2011 (UTC)
Written ASL Wikibook[edit source]
Hi! Based off of your involvement with the ASL wikipedia, I was hoping you might be interested in contributing to the SignWriting section on the wikibook on ASL writing systems. If we had a wikibook that taught people how to use SignWriting, we might get a lot more contributors to the ASL wikipedia project! :)
LeptonMadness (talk) 16:21, 25 April 2016 (UTC)