Welcome to the Wikimedia Incubator! At the right there are some important links, and here are some tips and info:
- If you haven't created a user page yet, please create one with for example babel templates on it.
- You can select your interface language in your preferences.
- If you make articles, templates or categories, don't forget to add a prefix!
- If your knowledge of English is good, you can help with translating pages to other language you know, so more people can understand it!
- If you want to translate the interface, please go to Betawiki, create an account and follow the instructions you will see.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask it on my talk page.
Greetings, Jose77 08:08, 26 October 2008 (UTC)
PS. Article about Kurów is already in 306 languages and dialects. If you do that, please put interwiki link into English version. If your village/town/city isn't yet on PL wiki, I can do article about it. (I'm first author of requests and this article have the biggest number of interwikis)
Danish Thank You[edit source]
Your efforts for Punjabi wikipedia are praiseworthy. Please continue or whenever you have spare time, write here.
(Khalid Mahmood 12:15, 26 October 2008 (UTC))
Re:Script Problem[edit source]
I understand your script problem and have encountered it before on other Test-Wikipedias which have a directionality from right to left.
Here is a solution: Insert this programming code at the top of every Western Punjabi article:
- <div style="direction:rtl; ">
For example, I have inserted that programming code onto this Sidewinder missile article which you had created yesterday.
(Of course, when the Western Punjabi Wikipedia edition is created in the future, all articles would automatically be written from right to left and hence this problem would no longer occur.) --Jose77 06:55, 27 October 2008 (UTC)
- The articles can be displayed in the Tahoma font; however the article names cannot be displayed in the Tahoma font.
- Nevertheless, when the real Western Panjabi Wikipedia is created then this font issue would no longer occur. --Jose77 20:07, 15 November 2008 (UTC)
|The Working Man's Barnstar|
|Danish47 is hereby awarded with an Original Barnstar by me, Jose77, for working tirelessly and endlessly Western Panjabi Incubator Wikipedia project. May his works be seen by his fellow native speakers everywhere in the world. --Jose77 04:53, 4 November 2008 (UTC)|
Great work Danish, you have really changed the face. Khalid Mahmood 11:11, 16 November 2008 (UTC) Thanks for this helping page.
Punjabi Wikitionary front page and some words. Great but humble beginning. Thank you. Khalid Mahmood 18:10, 20 November 2008 (UTC)
Re:Administrator for Western Panjabi[edit source]
Could you translate this article onto Punjabi, please?[edit source]
- The Roman Catholic Church, officially known as the Catholic Church, is the world's largest Christian Church, and one of the oldest, representing over half of all Christians and one-sixth of the world's population. The Catholic Church is a communion of 23 Sui Juris particular churches. Among these are the Western Rite (Latin Rite) and Eastern Catholic Churches comprising 2,782 dioceses. The Church's highest earthly authority in matters of faith, morality and Church governance is the Magisterium of the pope, currently Pope Benedict XVI. The pope holds supreme authority over the Church in concert with the College of Bishops, of which he is the head. The community is made up of an ordained ministry and the laity; members of either group may belong to organized religious communities.
Thanks a lot for your help.
- If you want any translatioon onto Spanish, just tell it to me. --Chabi 17:55, 4 January 2009 (UTC)
Danish for touching the number of 900, starting 900th article on Punjabi Wikipedia, within 5 months of its regular start. I hope with same determination and perseverance, we will make this wiki among the useful and respectable wikis.
--Khalid Mahmood 16:43, 23 March 2009 (UTC)
Congratulation Danish !!![edit source]
For crossing / starting 1371th article in Punjabi Wikipedia. With this number our Wikipedia is ahead of all the other wikipedias written in indigneous Pakistani languages like Pashtu, Sindhi, Kashmiri, Baluchi, Saraiki. It is ahead of even Punjabi (Gurmukhi script). You have handled well Geography and Science subjects. Please continue with same zest and alacrity. Now I think our Wikipedia should be allowed to go out of Incubator and live a normal life. --Khalid Mahmood 09:20, 3 May 2009 (UTC)
دانش47 جی سلام - تسیں پنجابی ویکیپیڈیا تےبہت ودھیا کم کیتا اے ۔ گل ایہہ آ کہ میرے خیال چ ایہہ نقشہ ٹھیک ای آ پر ہور نتارے لئی آپاں تریخ دی کسے کتاب چ ایہہ واقعہ دیکھ لیندے آں ۔ عباس دھوتھڑ۔۔۔--Abbas dhothar 20:27, 11 July 2009 (UTC)
پنجابی وکیپیڈیا اج نارمل ہوریا اے۔--Khalid Mahmood 14:06, 13 August 2009 (UTC)