Welcome to Wikimedia Incubator!
At the right there are some important links, and here are some tips and info:
- If you haven't created a user page yet, please create one with for example Babel templates on it.
- You can select your interface language in your preferences.
- If you make articles, templates or categories, don't forget to add a prefix!
- If your knowledge of English is good, you can help with translating pages to other languages you know, so more people can understand it!
- If you want to translate the interface, please go to Translatewiki.net and follow the instructions.
-- Welcoming Bot 08:22, 17 May 2020 (UTC)
Hi 👋![edit source]
Are you a pig?
in my opinion chinese characters is such a lame writing system. that's why I'm willing to learn Manchurian. they have some possibilities just like european languages Chulsu463 (talk) 06:20, 24 June 2020 (UTC)
ᠯᠠᠪᡩᡠ ᡩᠠᠪᡴᡡᡵᡳ account ᠪᡝ ᠵᠠᡶᠠᠴᡳ ᠣᠵᠣᡵᠠᡴᡡ᠉[edit source]
ᡝᠮᡠ ᡥᠠᠴᡳᠨ᠈ ᠰᡳ Onggitᠠᡤᡠ ᠨᡳᠣ? ᡠᡳᡴᡳ ᡩᡝ ᡝᠮᡠ ᠨᡳᠶᠠᠯᠮᠠ ᠵᡠᠸᡝ account ᠪᡝ ᠵᠠᡶᠠᠴᡳ ᠣᠵᠣᡵᠠᡴᡡ᠉
1.Are you User:Onggit? It's forbidden to use multiple accounts on Wikipedia.
MiiCii 03:59, 20 July 2020 (UTC)
- Hi MiiCii, I think a better way to check if they are related or not is via m:SRCU, but then you should provide good reasons to support your queries on them. --Liuxinyu970226 (talk) 12:49, 30 August 2020 (UTC)
- Fyi, this is confirmed per SRCU archive. --Liuxinyu970226 (talk) 22:30, 20 September 2020 (UTC)
- Making mistakes is usual, no one can guarantee no mistake. --MiiCii (talk) 09:14, 27 December 2020 (UTC)
script converter[edit source]
Hi, I have brought Module:Wp/mnc/Mnc-Latn-translit from English wiktionary, and I have applied it to several pages for example Wp/mnc/ᠴᠣᡠᡥᡳᠶᠠᠨ ᡳᡵᡤᡝᠵᡝᠨ ᠵᡠᡳᡳ ᠨᡳᠶᠠᠯᠮᠠ ᡤᡠᠩ ᡥᠣ ᡤᡠᡵᡠᠨ, do you think it is applicable or not? However, Capital letter still need to be added to the module. (And the converter from Manchu letters to Latin cannot work Module:Wp/mnc/mnc-translit, I don't know why...) --墜星璃月 (talk) 09:02, 22 May 2022 (UTC)
since I don't have knowledge of IT and its codes, hard to tell is it accurate. but talking about latin transcription and its Manchu script it is all accurate. Chulsu463 (talk) 09:33, 22 May 2022 (UTC)
- Hi, I have been requesting to launch a script converter and recently it is in progress! Here is our conversation. Here is the script converter for the article manju gisun which appears in the dropdown menu at the top of articles, as I have pointed out some issues for example the "j" conversion is incorrect and punctuation marks are not converted, if you discover any other issues you can also stated in the comment. Now I want to ask your opinion about naming the "mnc-Latn" and "mnc-Mong". What I proposed is "mnc-Latn" goes for "Möllendorff" which is the romanised system used in this wiki project, or maybe we can use "Latin hergen" which means Latin script in general, and for "mnc-Mong", I would prefer "ᠮᠠᠨᠵᡠ ᡥᡝᡵᡤᡝᠨ", which means Manchu script. What is your opinion about it? Do you prefer using "Möllendorff" or "Latin hergen"? And if you agreed to use these names, please tell me. Thanks! 墜星璃月 (talk) 09:42, 16 August 2022 (UTC)
thanks for your hardwork! "j" should be corrected as ᠵ just like you said. and I think in abkai type, "q" should be replaced to ᠴ without 。 like circle. about calling latin alphabet for Möllendorff I also agree on you. I prefer ᠮᠠᠨᠵᡠ ᡥᡝᡵᡤᡝᠨ rather than mnc-mong and Möllendorff rather than mnc-latn. but if there are rules for these names I would follow them. Chulsu463 (talk) 13:54, 16 August 2022 (UTC)
- As the converter is based on the Module, I think "q" is converted to "ᠴ" same as "c" instead of "ᡱ", have you seen the q is converted into ᡱ? I have looked at the page and seems no q is present there. 墜星璃月 (talk) 14:09, 16 August 2022 (UTC)