Welcome to Wikimedia Incubator!
At the right there are some important links, and here are some tips and info:
- If you haven't created a user page yet, please create one with for example Babel templates on it.
- You can select your interface language in your preferences.
- If you make articles, templates or categories, don't forget to add a prefix!
- If your knowledge of English is good, you can help with translating pages to other languages you know, so more people can understand it!
- If you want to translate the interface, please go to Translatewiki.net and follow the instructions.
-- Welcoming Bot 09:02, 6 July 2017 (UTC)
- Not now, actually.--Asd1346 (talk) 11:55, 12 August 2017 (UTC)
- In that case, I'm going to delete the page Wp/och for the time being. I'm trying very hard to limit those pages to cases where either (a) there's an actual test running, with content, or (b) where an incorrectly coded test previously existed on the page, and I want people to see what the appropriate test to start is. In this case, if you come back at some point and start a test in och, we'll happily re-create the page. StevenJ81 (talk) 19:04, 13 August 2017 (UTC)
- Sorry and thank you.--Asd1346 (talk) 04:37, 14 August 2017 (UTC)