Welcome to the Wikimedia Incubator! At the right there are some important links, and here are some tips and info:
- If you haven't created a user page yet, please create one with for example User language templates on it.
- You can select your interface language in your preferences.
- If you make articles, templates or categories, don't forget to add a prefix!
- If your knowledge of English is good, you can help with translating pages to other languages you know, so more people can understand it!
- If you want to translate the interface, please go to Betawiki, create an account and follow the instructions you will see.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask it on my talk page.
Greetings, Jose77 02:58, 22 August 2010 (UTC)
अंग प्रदेश तरफॊ सॆं आपनॆ के हार्दिक अभिनंदन .
Template:Welcome Angpradesh 02:49, 22 August 2010 (UTC)
Article counter[edit source]
Don't forget to add [[Category:Wp/anp]] at the bottom of every new article you create. In that way, it can be automatically updated on the article counter.
If you have any questions or need any help, you can ask me. --Jose77 03:09, 22 August 2010 (UTC)
Translation of interface messages[edit source]
- You have now been granted translator priviledges on Translatewiki. Now you are able to translate these 468 system messages into the Angika language.
Good luck! --Jose77 08:37, 23 August 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks Jose. Thanks a lot. Angpradesh 08:59, 24 August 2010 (UTC)
Hi Angpradesh, Could you please send me an email? My email address is email@example.com I am from Malayalam Wikipedia. --Shijualex 14:41, 23 August 2010 (UTC)
Re:Help for Devanagari tool[edit source]
If some Angika users do not have access to a devanagari keyboard, then you can ask them to write the articles on this Online devanagari keyboard, then create the article on Angika test-Wikipedia.
Of course, when Angika Wikipedia is created in the future, then it will be possible to customise and type devanagari by default - just like on Nepali Wikipedia etc. --Jose77 03:54, 27 September 2010 (UTC)
Test-adminship is going to expire[edit source]
Could you please write a stub https://incubator.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wp/anp/कुरुफ़ – just a few sentences based on https://hi.wikipedia.org/wiki/कुरुफ़ or https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kur%C3%B3w ? Only 5-10 sentences enough. Please.
PS. Article about Kurów is already in 348 languages and dialects. If your village/town/city isn't yet on PL wiki, I can do article about it. (I'm first author of interwiki requests)
Thank you for your article.