Some useful pages:
- Visit our IRC channel #wikimedia-incubator for talk or #incubator.wikimedia for live recent changes.
- Incubator:Administrators – you can apply for testwiki-adminship!
- Incubator:Site creation log – recently created wikis.
- Incubator:Coordination for importing closed projects – closed projects are imported to here.
- Incubator:Maintenance – maintenance work, mainly for administrators
- Spotted some vandalism below? You can communicate with the admins via the page Incubator:Administrators' noticeboard
- Contributions of newly registered users
- Newest pages created
- 6 November 2023: Moroccan Amazigh Wikipedia, Banjar Wikiquote, Dagaare Wikipedia and Toba Batak Wikipedia have been created.
- 3 October 2023: Fon Wikipedia has been created.
- 30 August 2023: Talysh Wikipedia has been created.
- 16 August 2023: Sundanese Wikisource (from Multilingual Wikisource) and Pa'O Wiktionary have been created.
- 26 July 2023: The Batak Mandailing Wiktionary is created.
- 5 July 2023: The Ghanaian Pidgin English Wikipedia is created.
- 20 April 2023: The Gun Wikinews, Tyap Wiktionary, Fante Wikipedia, and Kabardian Wiktionary have been created.
- 29 March 2023: The Central Kurdish Wiktionary has been created.
- 23 March 2023: The gadget that adds links in the sidebar for setting your interface language and test wiki has now been made to work for mobile users.
- 22 March 2023: Angika Wikipedia has been created.
- 27 February 2023: Wayuu Wikipedia and Farefare Wikipedia have been created.
- 4 January 2023: Shan Wikibooks, Assamese Wikiquote, Gungbe Wikiquote, and Gorontalo Wiktionary have been created.