Welcome to Wikimedia Incubator!
At the right there are some important links, and here are some tips and info:
- If you haven't created a user page yet, please create one with for example Babel templates on it.
- You can select your interface language in your preferences.
- If you make articles, templates or categories, don't forget to add a prefix!
- If your knowledge of English is good, you can help with translating pages to other languages you know, so more people can understand it!
- If you want to translate the interface, please go to Translatewiki.net and follow the instructions.
-- Welcoming Bot 00:46, 1 October 2014 (UTC)
- Created it just because test projects got some specific tag of "Nepal". In hope that the working local affiliates and individual volunteers from Nepal would look into it and get some desire to work/promote the languages of Nepal by working in these test projects. Should I ask LangCom for some kind of approval before creating such category? Kind regards, — Tulsi Bhagat [ contribs | talk ] 05:31, 10 June 2021 (UTC)
- And, why did you categorize Urdu projects in it? I can't see resources to support it? --Liuxinyu970226 (talk) 05:10, 10 June 2021 (UTC)