Welcome to Wikimedia Incubator!
At the right there are some important links, and here are some tips and info:
- If you haven't created a user page yet, please create one with for example Babel templates on it.
- You can select your interface language in your preferences.
- If you make articles, templates or categories, don't forget to add a prefix!
- If your knowledge of English is good, you can help with translating pages to other languages you know, so more people can understand it!
- If you want to translate the interface, please go to Translatewiki.net and follow the instructions.
-- Welcoming Bot 15:57, 4 June 2017 (UTC)
- Noted with thanks. Shahadusadik (talk) 03:44, 11 July 2023 (UTC)
As I've checked, it's now a very active test project, but doesn't have a corresponding RFL page on Meta, I'm wondering if there are plans to submit such a RFL or not? Liuxinyu970226 (talk) 04:47, 10 July 2023 (UTC)
- Thank you for letting me know @Liuxinyu970226. An RFL request has been submitted for Dagaare. Cheers! Shahadusadik (talk) 03:57, 11 July 2023 (UTC)
- Hi @Liuxinyu970226, I have also submitted an RFL for Kusaal. is possible for Dagbani Wikimedians User Group to dag.Wikimedia.org or dagbani.Wikimedia.org? like this no.wikimedia.org. Please let me know if our user group can have a wiki like that. We want use it for all five language communities under the user group. Warmly, Shahadusadik (talk) 13:46, 12 July 2023 (UTC)
- Sorry, I mean is it possible for the Dagbani Wikimedians user group to have dag.Wikimedia.org or dagbani.Wikimedia.org wiki like no.wikimedia.org ? Shahadusadik (talk) 13:52, 12 July 2023 (UTC)