- Help & FAQ
- Manual (to create a wiki)
- Community portal
- Editing help
- Language support
- <translate> Sandbox</translate>
Welcome to the Wikimedia Incubator! At the right there are some important links, and here are some tips and info:
- If you haven't created a user page yet, please create one with for example User language templates on it.
- You can select your interface language in your preferences.
- If you make articles, templates or categories, don't forget to add a prefix!
- If your knowledge of English is good, you can help with translating pages to other languages you know, so more people can understand it!
- If you want to translate the interface, please go to Betawiki, create an account and follow the instructions you will see.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask it on my talk page.
Greetings, OWTB 04:43, 5 October 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks for the welcome. PiRSquared17 22:41, 5 October 2010 (UTC)
Neapolitan Wiktionary[edit source]
Hi, I'm also glad to see you! Why not, I tried once but I wasn't sure of knowing how to do that correctly, so I will try one more time... Thanks a lot for the message! --Chelin (talk) 18:43, 18 March 2013 (UTC)
- I'm proud to see that someone like what I'm doing on this wiki! Thank you so much! --Chelin (talk) 20:40, 27 March 2013 (UTC)
Re:Northern Ndebele[edit source]
Thank you for your message.
Unfortunately I do not speak Northern Ndebele. The article was translated by a native speaker of Northern Ndedbele and that user does not have a Wikipedia account; nor do I have that person's email address anymore.
Why don't you try contacting these people? They may be able to help you or refer to people who could help you. --Jose77 (talk) 22:57, 28 March 2013 (UTC)