Welcome to Wikimedia Incubator!
At the right there are some important links, and here are some tips and info:
- If you haven't created a user page yet, please create one with for example Babel templates on it.
- You can select your interface language in your preferences.
- If you make articles, templates or categories, don't forget to add a prefix!
- If your knowledge of English is good, you can help with translating pages to other languages you know, so more people can understand it!
- If you want to translate the interface, please go to Translatewiki.net and follow the instructions.
-- Welcoming Bot 18:39, 7 December 2017 (UTC)
Request at Meta-Wiki or not?
I saw that you're contributing Mansi Wikipedia, but it hasn't request page, would you please file a request at Meta-Wiki (just click create button on Wp/mns)? --Liuxinyu970226 (talk) 15:00, 13 December 2018 (UTC)
- Hello Liuxinyu970226. I'm not sure if I understood correct, but making a request at Meta-Wiki for a test project is not useful if that project doesn't have editing community. In case of Mansi Wikipedia, during last year I was only contributor, and I'm not a native speaker of Mansi language, just an enthusiast who works with help of Russian-Mansi dictionaries. At this moment I don't see any point of making a request, since unfortunately there is not sufficient activity on this wiki-test (same thing with Ket Wikipedia). I still hope that someone will join me in this work (preferably a native speaker), but so far no good.--PatrickDubois125 (talk) 20:21, 13 December 2018 (UTC)