Jump to navigation Jump to search
Welcome to Wikimedia Incubator!
At the right there are some important links, and here are some tips and info:
- If you haven't created a user page yet, please create one with for example Babel templates on it.
- You can select your interface language in your preferences.
- If you make articles, templates or categories, don't forget to add a prefix!
- If your knowledge of English is good, you can help with translating pages to other languages you know, so more people can understand it!
- If you want to translate the interface, please go to Translatewiki.net and follow the instructions.
-- Welcoming Bot 11:05, 20 November 2015 (UTC)
- The Game of Death (死亡的遊戲) is an incomplete martial arts movie of 1972, directed, written, produced by Concord Production Inc. (協和電影公司) and starring Bruce Lee. Filming of the movie were interrupted because of the beginning of another Bruce Lee movie's filming, Enter the Dragon (龍爭虎鬥). The movie wasn't completed because of the death of Bruce Lee in 1973. In 1978 Golden Harvest (橙天嘉禾) rewrote the movie, Game of Death (死亡遊戲), and completed it thanks to stuntmen of Bruce Lee (Bruceploitation). Lee only appears on screening for a total of 11 minutes and 7 seconds. The original incomplete movie (39 minutes of footage) was released only in 2000, as a part of the documentary Bruce Lee: A Warrior's Journey (李小龍：死亡遊戲之旅) and after, also, as a part of the documentary Bruce Lee in G.O.D 死亡的遊戯 (2000).
- Since he didn’t have dialog notes for one of Bruce’s lines, in Bruce Lee: A Warriors Journey, John Little chose to leave the audio portion silent, with a “dialog missing” legend appearing on-screen. A good lip-reader would’ve easily seen that what Bruce seems to say is, «Do you understand? This sword becomes a whip!», which is what the Bruce Lee in G.O.D 死亡的遊戯 producers have him say