Welcome to Wikimedia Incubator!
At the right there are some important links, and here are some tips and info:
- If you haven't created a user page yet, please create one with for example Babel templates on it.
- You can select your interface language in your preferences.
- If you make articles, templates or categories, don't forget to add a prefix!
- If your knowledge of English is good, you can help with translating pages to other languages you know, so more people can understand it!
- If you want to translate the interface, please go to Translatewiki.net and follow the instructions.
-- Welcoming Bot 04:08, 8 February 2016 (UTC)
Double article[edit source]
I created Arawak and Taino articles. Will add more to them later. I also created Ispaniola before realising there was already an Ispaniuola. Please delete it for me. --Larisamakbiin (talk) 15:28, 9 March 2016 (UTC)
- Thanks for your help. Could you please add more information (History, geography, culture) to the article about the Wp/jam/Yunaitid Stiet? In that way we will have bigger articles. --Katxis (talk) 15:37, 9 March 2016 (UTC)
- Sure. I'll add to it later. I'm gonna get some shut-eye (it's past my bedtime here in Japan). --Larisamakbiin (talk) 15:42, 9 March 2016 (UTC)
Hi, thanks for your contribuations in the article about the USA. Could you please help us with this list of articles (it is more important to get them done so we will have more opportunities to get our own Wikipedia site). Katxis (talk) 16:46, 31 March 2016 (UTC)