Welcome to Wikimedia Incubator!
At the right there are some important links, and here are some tips and info:
- If you haven't created a user page yet, please create one with for example Babel templates on it.
- You can select your interface language in your preferences.
- If you make articles, templates or categories, don't forget to add a prefix!
- If your knowledge of English is good, you can help with translating pages to other languages you know, so more people can understand it!
- If you want to translate the interface, please go to Translatewiki.net and follow the instructions.
-- Welcoming Bot 19:29, 22 January 2013 (UTC)
Could you please translate this article into Tagalo?
Lingwa de planeta (also Lidepla, LdP) is a constructed international auxiliary language, whose development began in 2006 in Saint-Petersburg, Russia, by a group of enthusiasts, with Dmitri Ivanov being the project leader. The basic version of the language was published in 2010. Lidepla is based on the most widely spoken languages of the world, including Arabic, Chinese, English, French, German, Hindi, Persian, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish.
A beer for you![edit source]
|Cheers. thanks for the help in updating the kapampangan wiktionary Franz710 Kixzer (talk) 20:51, 15 June 2014 (UTC)|