Welcome to Wikimedia Incubator!
At the right there are some important links, and here are some tips and info:
- If you haven't created a user page yet, please create one with for example Babel templates on it.
- You can select your interface language in your preferences.
- If you make articles, templates or categories, don't forget to add a prefix!
- If your knowledge of English is good, you can help with translating pages to other languages you know, so more people can understand it!
- If you want to translate the interface, please go to Translatewiki.net and follow the instructions.
-- Welcoming Bot 21:52, 15 August 2017 (UTC)
Lingua Franca Nova Wiktionary
Thank you so much for your help but we already have a really good dictionary. To edit it you have to go here. However, we are now trying to get the Wikipedia approved so it would be great if you can create some new articles. In order to correct them please, use the "Spelador" on the dictionary website. --Katxis (talk) 20:14, 31 March 2018 (UTC)
- Thanks. Once the LFN Wikipedia is created (its status is listed as approved and is waiting on creation), what will happen to the LFN Wikia? It wouldn't really be good to have duplicate sites, as that would split the community. If the Wikia's content will be transferred to the Wikipedia, it might be a good idea to transfer the dictionary there to the Wiktionary I set up. DraconicDark (talk) 19:43, 1 April 2018 (UTC)