Welcome to Wikimedia Incubator!
At the right there are some important links, and here are some tips and info:
- If you haven't created a user page yet, please create one with for example Babel templates on it.
- You can select your interface language in your preferences.
- If you make articles, templates or categories, don't forget to add a prefix!
- If your knowledge of English is good, you can help with translating pages to other languages you know, so more people can understand it!
- If you want to translate the interface, please go to Translatewiki.net and follow the instructions.
-- Welcoming Bot 12:07, 18 July 2013 (UTC)
Noticed that you have some "minor" edit war between StevenJ81 and you? That said, eng is ISO 639-3 for English which already has a large large large number of sites under en: (ISO 639-1) for decades, according to Enga article (the section title is the link), its proper ISO 639-3 should be enq (isn't that?). So you really should use Wp/enq for Enga tests. --Liuxinyu970226 (talk) 00:33, 4 August 2017 (UTC)