Welcome to Wikimedia Incubator!
At the right there are some important links, and here are some tips and info:
- If you haven't created a user page yet, please create one with for example Babel templates on it.
- You can select your interface language in your preferences.
- If you make articles, templates or categories, don't forget to add a prefix!
- If your knowledge of English is good, you can help with translating pages to other languages you know, so more people can understand it!
- If you want to translate the interface, please go to Translatewiki.net and follow the instructions.
Dear Chabi1, that is Aramaic Wikipedia and I am one of the administrators there. The Assyrian Neo-Aramaic language is spoken by many Assyrains, and is the mother tongue spoken at their homes. It is different from the classical Syraic Aramaic, which is the language used in the Aramaic Wikipedia and it has different ISO 639 code. Thanks --Basharh (talk) 19:00, 11 September 2012 (UTC)
Request for Help, please[edit source]
Greetings Mr Basharh,
Nice to meet you again.
Could you kindly help me translate this article into the awesome Assyrian Neo-Aramaic language? Please.