|In other languages
|English · čeština · Deutsch · español · Esperanto · français · italiano · magyar · Nederlands · norsk bokmål · português · Ripoarisch · română · Tiếng Việt · Türkçe · Ελληνικά · беларуская (тарашкевіца) · русский · українська · संस्कृतम् · বাংলা · 한국어 · 日本語 · 中文（简体） · עברית · العربية · تۆرکجه||(2)|
Welcome to the Wikimedia Incubator!
At the right there are some important links, and here are some tips and info:
- If you haven't created a user page yet, please create one with for example User language templates on it.
- You can select your interface language in your preferences.
- If you make articles, templates or categories, don't forget to add a prefix!
- If your knowledge of English is good, you can help with translating pages to other languages you know, so more people can understand it!
- If you want to translate the interface, please go to Translatewiki.net and follow the instructions.
-- Welcoming Bot 14:30, 1 September 2011 (UTC)
Ukrainian Wikivoyage created[edit source]
Hi Base, I'd like to inform you that the Ukrainian Wikivoyage has been created at uk.wikivoyage.org. Consequently I removed your test-sysop rights for this test wiki. Regards, SPQRobin (talk) 00:35, 28 March 2013 (UTC)
- Liuxinyu970226, as I am crh-0 I do not plan to contribute anything in the nearest future. I have created the portals to ease tracking the state of the wikis. Wikimedia Ukraine continues its attempts to reach out to some Crimean Tatar speakers and if we do find some that would also be interested in Wikibooks and/or Wikiquote (the latter technically does not necessarily require language command as long as one has some good sources so perhaps even some other people might jump in) then we might see something going on there and in that case I might step in to help with some on wiki infrastructure such as templates and stuff. --Base (talk) 04:05, 8 May 2021 (UTC)