Welcome to Wikimedia Incubator!
At the right there are some important links, and here are some tips and info:
- If you haven't created a user page yet, please create one with for example Babel templates on it.
- You can select your interface language in your preferences.
- If you make articles, templates or categories, don't forget to add a prefix!
- If your knowledge of English is good, you can help with translating pages to other languages you know, so more people can understand it!
- If you want to translate the interface, please go to Translatewiki.net and follow the instructions.
-- Welcoming Bot 19:17, 15 January 2013 (UTC)
Hawaian Pidgin Wiktionary[edit source]
Hi! Welcome to Wikimedia Incubator. I have seen that you have edited some articles and I would like to ask you if you are editing this dictionary in English or in Hawaian Pidgin as should be edited (in this case) in Hawaian Pidgin so all the definitions have to be written in that language. --Chabi1 (talk) 22:45, 20 June 2014 (UTC)