Napi nika Inkubator Wikimédia?
- Inkubator Wikimédia, kaadegang ring 2 Juni 2006, inggih punika situs wéb sané mabasis wiki kamargiang olih Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., organisasi nirlaba sané ngadayang Wikipédia lan proyék-proyék tiosan.
Kawitin wiki ragané ngaraga!
- Incubator serves as a platform where anyone can build up a community in a certain language edition of a Wikimedia project (Wikipedia, Wiktionary, Wikibooks, Wikinews, Wikiquote and Wikivoyage) that does not yet have its own subdomain, provided that it is a recognized language. These so-called "test wikis" on Incubator can be used like any other real wiki. When the community desires so, they can request to move to an own subdomain through the requests for new languages process. The decision is made by the Language committee.
- Wikiversity and Wikisource tests are hosted on different wikis: beta.wikiversity.org and wikisource.org respectively.
- Wikimedia Incubator is unique in the sense that it is not a real content project like Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, nor an organizational project like Meta-Wiki, which coordinates the different Wikimedia Foundation projects.
- Ri kala ngaawaén, nganggén, utawi mapittut ring Inkubator, durus wacén kaca Kewijakan pragaan miwah Panyangkalan umum.
- If you want to know more about the internal working of Incubator, you can read our frequently asked questions at Help:FAQ. Other help is at Help:Contents.
Sané nénten ring Inkubator Wikimédia?
- Although closed subdomains are often moved back to Incubator so they can re-build a community, Incubator is not a dumping project that hosts abandoned projects.
- Although Incubator is a special project, it should not be regarded as a "behind the scenes" project.